Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23

[DE]Megan

For Megan to see.

-Valkyr's Hysteria is missing her Energy trail since the Update(replaced with glitterfart...). Please convince the team to bring it back ❤️ i miss it so much already. Thank you

as for very important Bug: -Naramon Focus School Combo counter decay does not work since U23.

I was Honestly expecting to get a bit of a change in umbra regargind hes spell kit.Changing the sound and having a slower cast animation on the 2 nd is realy dissapointing and with all honesty i can't se umbra as a nother warframe rather then a re skin of the old and boring excalibur but then again having to spend 200k Endo (considering the nekros dessecrate "nerf" happend some time ago ) in order to make umbra better then the other excals is not what i will do in the near future.Nothing else to say that was not said more then 5 times already.

Edited by Nephalem

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Teralyst, Gantulyst, and Hydrolyst no longer have regenerated Shields immediately after teleporting from being stuck.

would be better they never "teleport" at all, since this is an absoluetly annoying behavior that eats a lot of time... at least port them only a few meter away - not to the other aѕѕ-end of the map.

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a new Challenge for completing THE SACRIFICE quest!

@[DE]Megan I really love new challenges, but please, can you guys fix the unlocking of the challenges on STEAM? I got almost every single one of the challenges in-game, but I have them blocked on STEAM! They just didn't sync well when they were added in others updates.
I'm a completionist with the achievements, and this is bugging me.

22 часа назад, --Q--Captain сказал:

As of now, there isn't much content that includes the use of the Archwing.

Luckily. You should understand that not everybody likes Archwing. Let's not force it on players, okay?

(Spoiler and review)

Спойлер

Scanning was annoying as hell.

I really like the lore part, but battling Umbra with operator is plainly annoying - die, die, die, die and.. die! At least devs understood that resetting your progress (as they did in the previous quests) is terrible idea. And then.. battling Sentients with Umbra and this sword. Don't get me wrong, both look cool, but Umbra feels like Rhino (slow) and it's just another annoying battle, because both sword and abilities are bad against Sentients. I personally don't like Excalibur, but whatever. At least give player the option to use normal weapon. Yes, it's unlogical, because Operator went there without weapons. But still.

About UI: It's clearer now, but not user-friendly. Why do I need to hover on the item to know it's price in Dukats?

Edited by Rinaldos

Great Job to the voice of Ballas.. I find myself repeatively saying "Howl all you want, It won't bring him back"

UI change is nice, but i like the classic Leave Squad box.. The new is too small and precise to Leave Squad if you finish a mission and someone starts a new mission and starts timer because they loaded faster than me as I'm still loading back to Orbiter.. Then I'm caught fishing for Leave Squad but I'm too late cause timer runs out and starts mission.. 

I bought the Stalker Background and will not use it because the red text is hard to see Loadout or Leave Squad..

Inventory doesn't have the names of parts just pictures..I would rather see the name, but I'm forced to use search box.. Same with Simulacrum..

Excalibur Umbra + Skiajati seems like Sentient geared Fighting.. They come  with 2 Polarities specific to Umbral/Sacraficial Mods (which are not optional for Forma) which seems limiting..

Exalted weapons cannot use [Blood Rush] or [Weeping Wounds] and are not effected by +Stats from Rivens.. A regular weapon can be more powerful.. Meh..

Status symbols are colored coded to match crit damage (white, yellow, orange, red) I'm guess to be "Politically Correct".. I liked it the way it was.. It was easier to depict a Status that was made..

Controller Support still sucks for hacking Corpus/Orokin.. Want cursor and custom select button for hacking..

I was kinda hoping completing the Sacrafice would be a quest to enhance regular Warframes.. To be as a type of challenge for real Mastery of a Warframe..

Umbral/Sacraficial Mods are not specific on what Set Bonus means by "Enhance mods in this set (Level)".. WTF does that mean?

Still have the Same Enemies.. Same Missions..

Onslaught just teaches people how to Ability Spam..

Kuva farming is ridiculous.. But it's the price you pay for a good mod..

Was expecting Melee Weapon Update.. Range hasn't been Calculated in stats.. Channeling is still available.. # of projectiles has no calculations in stats for weapons (primarily shotguns)..

In all I'm finding Warframe less appealing as changes are made.. But i love the base attributes of this game.. So recently, I like to play time to time compared to wanting to play a lot..

new UI is a disaster. Item management is a nightmare, Item name doesn't show unless hovered so it looks like you have clones of the same items. Worse, the color filter makes prime parts and regular parts look almost the same. Group info needs one hover for each person, including yourself. Icons in general get general, as well the menu bar, making it harder to identify anything at a glance.

You redesign UI to make it more accessible, not making it more clunky and annoying to use. If you want to monetize the freaking login screen, just rework the login screen, don't pretend to be doing some sort of UI revamp, only to half-ass it and make it worse.

Edited by HolyDemon00