[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Update 23

6 months to change fonts and color scheme in which the UI is less player-friendly now, while no actual work done to fix and/or improve actual gameplay, bravo. AAA? rofl.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mesa’s Regulators 

so im guessing that Dual Toxycyst's buff wont apply to these anymore....::| bah

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a new Challenge for completing THE SACRIFICE quest!

Whats the challenge? 😮

Ok, so we're back to the old onslaught migration issue again. Requires a force shut down. Oh well, i guess... sacrifices.

• Upvote 2

For Megan to see.

-Valkyr's Hysteria is missing her Energy trail since the Update(replaced with glitterfart...). Please convince the team to bring it back ❤️ i miss it so much already. Thank you

as for very important Bug: -Naramon Focus School Combo counter decay does not work since U23.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operator Cosmetics
Outfit your Operators with these golden-age Customizations.

is it so hard to KEEP head and eye accessoires active when the hood is up????

• Applause 1

I was Honestly expecting to get a bit of a change in umbra regargind hes spell kit.Changing the sound and having a slower cast animation on the 2 nd is realy dissapointing and with all honesty i can't se umbra as a nother warframe rather then a re skin of the old and boring excalibur but then again having to spend 200k Endo (considering the nekros dessecrate "nerf" happend some time ago ) in order to make umbra better then the other excals is not what i will do in the near future.Nothing else to say that was not said more then 5 times already.

Edited by Nephalem

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Teralyst, Gantulyst, and Hydrolyst no longer have regenerated Shields immediately after teleporting from being stuck.

would be better they never "teleport" at all, since this is an absoluetly annoying behavior that eats a lot of time... at least port them only a few meter away - not to the other aѕѕ-end of the map.

3 hours ago, Makuzen said:

i have finished the Sacrifice quest and it was sick but i wonder how do we change themes or change the ui?

Options > Interface > UI Customization

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a new Challenge for completing THE SACRIFICE quest!

@[DE]Megan I really love new challenges, but please, can you guys fix the unlocking of the challenges on STEAM? I got almost every single one of the challenges in-game, but I have them blocked on STEAM! They just didn't sync well when they were added in others updates.
I'm a completionist with the achievements, and this is bugging me.

4 hours ago, BAZ.Andreas said:

No way this is the last quest ..... i want my Lotus back 😞

I just want to get rid of Hologram Lotus 😕

• Upvote 2

After the update i cant Trade Ayatans for Endo. I select them and they dont move to trade list. Strangly i can sell stars alone

34 минуты назад, Fuleng сказал:

After the update i cant Trade Ayatans for Endo. I select them and they dont move to trade list. Strangly i can sell stars alone

Same. =/ seems we need fix ASAP! 

22 часа назад, --Q--Captain сказал:

As of now, there isn't much content that includes the use of the Archwing.

Luckily. You should understand that not everybody likes Archwing. Let's not force it on players, okay?

(Spoiler and review)

Спойлер

Scanning was annoying as hell.

I really like the lore part, but battling Umbra with operator is plainly annoying - die, die, die, die and.. die! At least devs understood that resetting your progress (as they did in the previous quests) is terrible idea. And then.. battling Sentients with Umbra and this sword. Don't get me wrong, both look cool, but Umbra feels like Rhino (slow) and it's just another annoying battle, because both sword and abilities are bad against Sentients. I personally don't like Excalibur, but whatever. At least give player the option to use normal weapon. Yes, it's unlogical, because Operator went there without weapons. But still.

About UI: It's clearer now, but not user-friendly. Why do I need to hover on the item to know it's price in Dukats?

Edited by Rinaldos
  • Upvote 1

I would have preferred that Exalted Blade stayed completely energy-base, just like Valkyr's claws...

Edited by TricksterNot