Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, MrNormalGamer said:

Help I cant seem to start up warframe it says:

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

plz help

Getting the same thing here for some odd reason, anyone know any fixes? ^^

T-T I can't play it because I tried to change my email but when I reach confirmation page it asked me to login and I can't login anymore. All my time and money is gone, I can still go on forums because I auto logged in before.

2 minutes ago, Darkreaper006 said:

Getting the same thing here for some odd reason, anyone know any fixes? ^^

Same from SEA region cant get the update to work tried shutting anti virus using vpn restarted steam and verified cache not sure if a reinstall will work 

22 minutes ago, Ammako said:

Exalted weapons do not get the greatest benefit from melee stances which is the additional 10 mod capacity points.

So not only do we get sub-optimal polarities (Really? 2x naramon? When in every case 2x madurai would be superior) to force use of forma, we need to use even more because we've had 10 capacity points stolen.

This had better have been an oversight or a bug because having to spend forma to fix something that wasn't even an issue before shouldn't be a thing in the first place.

Very good points!

8 minutes ago, tekkieeeeeeee said:

Any way we can contact DE? Doesn't seem like everyone is going through this problem, but seems like we're in the same boat.

Only real way to do this would be opening up a thread, unless there's already one 🙂

5 minutes ago, Zeribos said:

Same from SEA region cant get the update to work tried shutting anti virus using vpn restarted steam and verified cache not sure if a reinstall will work 

I've tried everything I could think of, still no change. 

Just now, Darkreaper006 said:

Only real way to do this would be opening up a thread, unless there's already one 🙂

I've tried everything I could think of, still no change. 

Really Hope they are seeing this asap not in the mood for launcher delays  -_-.

I've updated Warframe and it' been almost an hour since i did, when ictry tovlaunch the launcher it checks for updates and brings me to a screen that says "failed to connect to update servers" or something like that.

Someone help!!