Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OUTDATED: The Sacrifice - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

1 hour ago, (XB1)ALG Minuscule36 said:

That says nowhere that we must watch Primetime and Devstream, dude.

Literally says to watch any stream for the first 2.

megan conferimed its a bug there working on a fix

17 minutes ago, Ophic said:

Guys, PARTNERS imply anyone partnered with Warframe for the Glyph.

The Diadem and Teshin Statue needs to be the Warframe official stream.

no it dosent

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KenzinStormpaw said:

Can Confirm I got the 1 hour glyph and didn't get the 2 hour reward, so i swapped streamers and 2 hours later i got my Dax statue, now i'm watching another streamer for the 1 hour crown.

Same

These Twitch drops seem broken for me on PC as I got the Teshin 2 hour statue and nothing else yet and have been watching a Warframe Partnered streamer for well over 3 hours now.  Hopefully I get the other items eventually.

Edited by DarknessMuta

It looks like the 1-hour drop for the Star-child Diadem is bugged and gets replaced by the Teshin Bust instead of earning both.

I already tried watching a different Warframe partner stream for just an hour after earning the 2-hour drop from another stream - nope, no diadem drop inbox.

hace 2 minutos, dbugz dijo:

It looks like the 1-hour drop for the Star-child Diadem is bugged and gets replaced by the Teshin Bust instead of earning both.

I already tried watching a different Warframe partner stream for just an hour after earning the 2-hour drop from another stream - nope, no diadem drop inbox.

I had the same problem I still watching twitch since update 😕

Also watched for two hours, got the glyph but nothing else. I did turn on a different stream before bed and left it run through the night, will check the game soon and report back if it worked. 

EDIT: I checked in-game and sure enough, no drops. So I watched one streamer for the first two hours of the update and got nothing, then afked through a second streamer overnight and got nothing. Seems to be well and truly broken. Shame, I wanted that statue.

Edited by Lannen