Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.1

[DE]Megan

Hey guys...got me Exca Umbra, nice frame, BUT...is it the way, it should be, that Magus Nourish (Operator Arcane) wont take effect on Umbra? 

BTW...the mod Physique has never ever taken any effect on any frame...bug, or feature!? :D

Spoiler

So, when will we be able to use forma to add umbra slots to things? Also, what happens if somebody erases the existing umbra slots. And lastly, is this the beginning of a class of umbral warframe variants in the future?

Also, great job on fixing the forum crash so quickly!!!

Thanks for fix and content update DE but please fix the launcher, every +500MB update was a pain for me, it start to download then it's 100% in an instant with an error at the end. it hurts alot when the download speed can bearly go over 100kb/s for some reason. (other downloads are fine, at 70MB/s downloaded the same 2GB update for Path of Exile while waiting and watching WF fail to update at 40kb/s with errors - still 1.2GB to go 100s of other Update failed to deal with)

Thanks for the quick fix, DE! Though I've noticed Exalibur Umbra's exalted blade plays the animation for radial blind on slide attack like the rest of the Excalibur 'dialect' , but doesn't actually cast --  using energy. Hopefully this can be fixed soon, perhaps by removing the radial blind on slide entirely for Umbra? Thanks.

long story short, my launcher is downloading in the single digit KB/s speed, and I have a high-speed connection...  been downloading for 4hours.

if at the end of this long wait and long slow download it is broken, just like my clan members keep reporting on discord,  i will not be a happy camper.

Archived