Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.1

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, Quagmire321 said:

Same problem here, wasted  6hrs and reinstalled once from Steam; hotfix then applied and I still can't even log into the game.

Its not useful to fix "quest-breaking" bugs to quite a few of us who can't even launch the game now.

Same here. Let me know when its done will you

can you be more specific on what file to be deleted?

Just checked, it was H.Misc.toc and B.Misc_xx.cache

This fixed it for me. I deleted those 2 files and the game redownloaded 50-60mb or so and booted up normaly:praisesun:

Thanks for the tip!

10 minutes ago, Paczka1980 said:
can you be more specific on what file to be deleted?

Just checked, it was H.Misc.toc and B.Misc_xx.cache

This fixed it for me. I deleted those 2 files and the game redownloaded 50-60mb or so and booted up normaly:praisesun:

Thanks for the tip!

I can confirm that this fixed the launcher issue for me; so the game can launch now.

27 минут назад, Bulletjunkie сказал:

There's still a progression stopper when you need to use Transference for the first time.

How are people even finishing this broken mess of a quest?

That feeling when the only bug I encountered was being able to use Umbra after it ran away for the first time 😀

Please check europe server, because there are still people that can't download the update yet. Its last few mb can't be downloaded but it still goes to 100% and then the message:

Update failed!

Some content update could not be downloaded from our servers.

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

Can we pls see exaltes weapons not have mod capasty or atleast have more polartys at base? My fariy frame alone gona take around 18-20 forma. Also on valk excal and wokong can there stance increase the mod capacity of there weapons like all other stance mods. And umbras excals howl either needs to make him dmg/cc immune or have its cast time lowered( i think i aged 20years the first time i used it) 

Other then that great update umbras lit 

10 minutes ago, LibertyPrime587 said:

i finished the update but i can't seem to get get into the login screen. it stuck at black screen.

I have the same problem except mine is at the white screen and it says "not responding" 

What about those problems with louncher you know.

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

"The update will be restarted shortly.."  after 5h its not funny

3 minutes ago, Warmachine_v2 said:

What about those problems with louncher you know.

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

"The update will be restarted shortly.."  after 5h its not funny

I reinstalled the game completely and that seemed to work, but now I get the white screen with a "not responding" message instead -__-

6 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

Umbra's abilities are disappointing. Explanation in spoilers.

Hide contents

Umbra's 1, 3, and 4 are functionally identical to Excalibur's. And that's fine.
Umbra's 2 ("Radial Howl") is also like Excalibur's... except it takes twice as long to cast. The only upside is that it wipes Sentient resistances.

Radial Howl's casting animation literally lasts 1.8 seconds from start to finish. For comparison, Rhino Stomp takes 1.5 seconds and Radial Blind takes 0.9 seconds.
It feels sluggish and horrible to use, especially if you're an Excalibur player who expects his 2 to be quick and responsive.

Even Howl's upside has no effect in 99.9% of WF's content. And even for the other 0.1%, literally every Operator attack (including a quick tickle from the Mote amp) does the same job just as fast. In terms of abilities alone, Umbra's moveset is a straight downgrade to Excalibur's.

Could Radial Howl's casting speed be doubled? Not to make it "overpowered", but to give it the same speed and reliability that Radial Blind already provides.

Umbra has unique mods,becomes invisible when executing finishers, literally follows you around and keeps you safe when you go operator mode and this is what bothers you? 😛

Archived