Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.1

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, N64Gamefreak said:

As a fellow Founder, I hate this idea.

as man, who lost only one week to be one of founders(hospital), i hate people who hate this amazing idea.

de already opened lex prime, so.. why not add skins of prime to RM sell again?

I like the new UI style, but one thing i think is missing. When i want to see who there is in my team (warframe/weapon/..) i need to put the mouse on each player, and can't have an overview. I feel it extremly unpleasant, and that would be amazing to be able having this overview.

thx

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.1

Fixes:

• Fixed a progression stopper in The War Within quest where an elevator was inaccessible yet crucial to proceed. 
  • Fixed loss of functionality if you attempted to customize Gear items or Emotes by pressing Enter or A on controller after hovering over it in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed not being able to close the Decoration Placement Key Bindings screen.

The Sacrifice Quest Fixes:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Fixed a progression stopper where the end quest cutscene would not trigger.
  • Fixed a progression stopper in the Arsenal when swapping around Umbra.
  • Fixed edge case progression stopper where Sentient Mimics could hold open a locking door for a player, letting them get locked on the wrong side.
  • Fixed missing jump action for Umbra to get down from ledges.

My installer isn't working. Help pls. Reinstalled already. 9f7a4eb46bffb47c723a2a4ae3950d34.png
https://gyazo.com/9f7a4eb46bffb47c723a2a4ae3950d34 Then i click try again and nothing happens. Was doing everything and still.

updated ui segments causes cursor to disappear in loading screen, loads more stuttering in game 

i do agree with most people that it now takes far more effort and time to properly optimize a build for frames with exalted weapons (that is if the exalted weapon is worth using in the first place wukong) and if it weren't for the affinity booster provided earlier this week, this would be a lot worse, but it's still a point of annoyance and frustration that we need far more resources than is reasonable now to min/max the affected frames.

at least provide a forma pack to ease the load off a little bit, or allow players to set 2 polarities for free (referring more to valkyr who has 2 dash polarities that are useless for main damage builds)

also, primed sure footed, really? of all things to give players on such a high login streak primed sure footed?

I'm having a small issue with audio (I think it is at least) where the Skiajati, after the invis is procced, audio seems bugged after you trigger invis. The audio stays the same as it would if you were invisible once your warframe reappears. It's very odd

Archived