Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.1

[DE]Megan

1 час назад, Fap_BoPo сказал:

I just did the offering for New loka, it took my orokin and 100k, but then put me in -22,000 and tells me i owe them forma and 50k to be neautral.... Please help i dont get it

Its not a bug, you advanced from -2 rank to -1 rank.

Launcher got stuck while downloading, unchecked all the boxes and tried again, nothing. Checked them all back and clicked verify, now the game is stuck on verify. Last time this happened nothing worked and I had to redownload the whole game. That took me 8 hours and I lost sleep because of that. I'm not doing that again. If I can't fix it today, I quit...

Révélation

also, when you are chasing him both umbra (the quest one and the one you are controlling) both attack each other XD

I have to admit I wasn't really hyped about the sacrifice but this is a really great release

Révélation

and you have to know, there is a bug where you can equip umbra right after the first memory flashback if you go to your arsenal right away. it happened to me and even was able to mod Excalibur umbra and his exalted blade even though he was supposed to be on the run, Thanks DE I love you guys and I'm waiting for that Nidus deluxe skin, cheers.

I Have Soo Many Questions!!!!!!!!

I loved it, the music, the ambient, the lore... EVERYTHING!

Also a question related to the quest upon compleation:

Spoiler

I have not understood how to access the vitruvian archive after ending the quest, I mean we 'installed' it in the ship, shouldn't we be able to access it later for lore understanding? Similar to how we can access fragments... think about that, I'd love to re-see that even without the forced interruption.

Also I need a new trilogy! I need to know what comes next!

And also can we get this replayable? 

How about not getting the insert spoiler reward here again, as I think it was intended to be, but re-experience it, like a memory? This concept could be applyed to all the non replayable quest and also to those events that you guys are willing to take back. Every account would have a sort of checkbox marked at the compleation of the first time the event/quest was played and then that account could not get the same reward again, but it could be able to fully experience that, maybe even better than the first time.

Anyway I loved this and I hope the questions will be answered soon! (new tcinematic trilogy or even on Venus, who knows)

PS Thank you for the boot decoration:heart:

OH MY GOD, what a quest,

best jorney so far boys, was a complete pleasure to do that umbra journey, im still chocked about the end of it but awsome.

Now the things that i hated about the update:

UI various problems,

1- specially at inventory - at relay ducat machine sale - at inventory - it no longer displays the item names without you to place the mouse above it, IT MADE SEVERELY LAME to sell ducats and manage the inventory, please guys manage inventory is already a slow thing without the item names it got worse please retun the names and ducat values...

2- you cant see how much ducats you got while baro screen is opend ( his store ), same about the ducat machine sales ( please change it cause its real annoying )

Journey majjor problem:

when you finally equip umbra for the first time if you change your warframe ( a friend did it ) it will get you stuck up the arsenal until someone invite you to a mission and force it to start

Depite these bugs and ui changes, my opinion is that the update was awsome, thank you for the journey guys, i know that you all did a lot of effort on it and the result is this great quest that i want to play again just for the fun.

GG WP

8 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

Umbra's abilities are disappointing. Explanation in spoilers.

Hide contents

Umbra's 1, 3, and 4 are functionally identical to Excalibur's. And that's fine.
Umbra's 2 ("Radial Howl") is also like Excalibur's... except it takes twice as long to cast. The only upside is that it wipes Sentient resistances.

Radial Howl's casting animation literally lasts 1.8 seconds from start to finish. For comparison, Rhino Stomp takes 1.5 seconds and Radial Blind takes 0.9 seconds.
It feels sluggish and horrible to use, especially if you're an Excalibur player who expects his 2 to be quick and responsive.

Even Howl's upside has no effect in 99.9% of WF's content. And even for the other 0.1%, literally every Operator attack (including a quick tickle from the Mote amp) does the same job just as fast. In terms of abilities alone, Umbra's moveset is a straight downgrade to Excalibur's.

Could Radial Howl's casting speed be doubled? Not to make it "overpowered", but to give it the same speed and reliability that Radial Blind already provides.

What about invisibility after a finisher? Isn't it worth it?

thanks for the fixes! Last night playing i had noticed another bug/probably unintended thing happening while playing the Lua map tiles that included the orokin cipher puzzles and playing Loki, that if you are invisible when you go to use the cipher panel the keys that float above the cipher would also be invisible until your ability wore off. 

I'm getting the worst FPS drops I've ever had in my entire time owning this game. It's chunking down to like 10 frames a second sometimes, and the resolution goes to 800x600 as everything blurs together. Anytime someone joins my game while in mission, a huge lag spike occurs when they get dropped in.

i find this update great, not sure why but there was someone complaining about the wind up on radial howl was a bit too long but why complain about that? it looks just fine all around, just need to build him and his gear up..... will cost around 10-20 forma though X(

ps i might be bad at math a little

Archived