Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.1

[DE]Megan

Thanks DE for the updates and the awesome quest.  I love the new UI and know you're looking for feedback so now that Baro is here.. When on the  purchase screen there is no indicator as to how many Ducats/Credits you have to make purchases.

3 minutes ago, Warmachine_v2 said:

i tryed for ~9h  already to do somethink about it and now i will just give up can you fix your game DECapture.png

Exactly the same thing here - and before anyone suggests - I'm NOT going to use VPN or re-download the entire game.

Pursue Umbra: Triton, Neptune

Excalibur Umbra takes no single Damage! I tried 3 times now , shooting the shields with void attacks works (after a while) but doing Damage to his Life doesnt work at all. Wasted 2 Hours of my Lifetime and 17 Doppelgangers for nothing! Please fix or lower his health.

Others complaining the problem in warframe wiki too:

35mpjf4.png

12 minutes ago, These.Heaux said:

Pursue Umbra: Triton, Neptune

Excalibur Umbra takes no single Damage! I tried 3 times now , shooting the shields with void attacks works (after a while) but doing Damage to his Life doesnt work at all. Wasted 2 Hours of my Lifetime and 17 Doppelgangers for nothing! Please fix or lower his health.

Others complaining the problem in warframe wiki too:

35mpjf4.png

You are not supposed to kill umbra, press 5 (or whatever you have transference bound to)

DE I just Luv Ya. I said you deliver and yes, I was frustrated because it took so long but this... was just the BEST. The music, the quest, the frame, the story... I NEED To Replay that!!!!
Thank you DE
Thank You DE
Thank You DE
Thank you WF Community!

Consule Players. I envy you guys because you. 4 real. Because you'll play it fresh!

THANK YOU DE!!!!!!!
THANK YOU WF COMMUNITY!!!!

Love the quest! but the UI change has removed a lot of really useful things:
- In Baro's shop, there's no indicator of how many credits or ducats you have.
- In navigation and the arsenal, the button that used to be in the top left that took you to your menu is now gone, which i found very useful before.
- In the menu, you can no longer see the first couple of equipment pieces that each other player has without specifically mousing over them, makes it very awkward to check what frames other players are using etc.

I wonder if this separate modding of exalted weapon style is a precedent to something coming. Honestly, I would've preferred the --exalted takes your normal weapon mods-- and they could've just added the customize appearance function. It's quite annoying since you won't even get mastery from this. I know, I know fashion is everything but com'on.

11 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

Umbra's abilities are disappointing. Explanation in spoilers.

Hide contents

Umbra's 1, 3, and 4 are functionally identical to Excalibur's. And that's fine.
Umbra's 2 ("Radial Howl") is also like Excalibur's... except it takes twice as long to cast. The only upside is that it wipes Sentient resistances.

Radial Howl's casting animation literally lasts 1.8 seconds from start to finish. For comparison, Rhino Stomp takes 1.5 seconds and Radial Blind takes 0.9 seconds.
It feels sluggish and horrible to use, especially if you're an Excalibur player who expects his 2 to be quick and responsive.

Even Howl's upside has no effect in 99.9% of WF's content. And even for the other 0.1%, literally every Operator attack (including a quick tickle from the Mote amp) does the same job just as fast. In terms of abilities alone, Umbra's moveset is a straight downgrade to Excalibur's.

Could Radial Howl's casting speed be doubled? Not to make it "overpowered", but to give it the same speed and reliability that Radial Blind already provides.

Right but...

Spoiler

You're forgetting all the powerful mods Umbra comes with pre-intstalled... all with their own polarities pre-installed.

Archived