Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overall exalted weapons troubles

Rogelio_Gaona

There are some trobles with this update that (in my opinon) cause some inconsistencies in the exalted weapons (mostly make these too weak compared to before)

Stats:

• Excalibur exalted blade: at least 20%status and %15 crit,
    (Now 10% an 10% really? the stats you put on his blade are too low compared with almost every decent melee in the game.)

• Ivara’s Artemis bow: must have 50% not 25% crit chance, and at least 2.0 punch trough not 1.0 
    (Dread and lens has 50% crit and usually was the best weapon for she because of that and even the normal paris has 2.0 punch trough.)

• Mesa’s regulators: 10% status is too low at least give her 20%.

• Titania’s dex pixie: first you make to use pistol mods an then put only 10% crit chance, must be at least 20% damn.

• Valkyr’s talons: have too low status chance (only 10%), please at least give her 15%.

Polarites:

• Realy guys, you said that you will care with that to be consistent but mesas regulators only have 1 madurai and 2 naramon, realy? In fact in almost every weapon they should only be madurai polarites
  •  The melee weapons used to be benefited from the capacity of the stance mods, but now only have 60.

The adventure was awesome, the new UI is great, the controls now work better, almost close to be as good as before, and really really love the eidolon fixes, but this changes in the exalted weapons are a serious step back.

Realy DE i love you guys but sometimes it looks like you guys don’t play your own game.

Edited by Rogelio_Gaona

hace 9 minutos, Rogelio_Gaona dijo:

There are some trobles with this update that (in my opinon) cause some inconsistencies in the exalted weapons (mostly make these too weak compared to before)

Stats:

(Now 10% an 10% really? the stats you put on his blade are too low compared with almost every decent melee in the game.)

• Ivara’s Artemis bow: must have 50% not 25% crit chance, and at least 2.0 punch trough not 1.0 
    (Dread and lens has 50% crit and usually was the best weapon for she because of that and even the normal paris has 2.0 punch trough.)

• Titania’s dex pixie: first you make to use pistol mods an then put only 10% crit chance, must be at least 20% damn.

• Valkyr’s talons: have too low status chance (only 10%), please at least give her 15%.

Polarites:

• Realy guys, you said that you will care with that to be consistent but mesas regulators only have 1 madurai and 2 naramon, realy? In fact in almost every weapon they should only be madurai polarites

The adventure was awesome, the new UI is great, the controls now work better, almost close to be as good as before, and really really love the eidolon fixes, but this changes in the exalted weapons are a serious step back.

Realy DE i love you guys but sometimes it looks like you guys don’t play your own game.

I tried different builds in the exalted blade and it can´t reach the original damage before this update... really?

1 hour ago, Rogelio_Gaona said:

Polarites:

•  The melee weapons used to be benefited from the capacity of the stance mods, but now only have 60.

I don't think there is a single build for any weapon that doesn't use at least 3 Madurai polarities, and there are several builds that don't use more than 1 Naramon polarity. I'm already finding that I have to remove at least one of the Naramon polarities on my Valkyr's Talons because I can't fit cold damage onto the staple crit build for Talons. And losing those 10 extra mod points from the stances doesn't help the situation either.

Edited by Zyion

1 hour ago, Rogelio_Gaona said:

Stats:

Polarites:

Their state were always like this it's just that they weren't visible (check wiki). They are all serviceable as they are. I would much rather have the horribly thought-of polarities looked at

Exalted weapons should be at least on par with old exalted ones.
They (DE) should only buff them a bit by bringing Exalted Mods for those weapons only that could add more damage/status/attack speed/range (any of those), to make them unique.

For example:
Excal - more slash damage/status change
Titania - more status/fire rate
Valkir - more crit/puncture (puncture dmg would fit her claws that pierce armors)
Mesa - attack speed and more range (DE try to play Mesa on Plains of eidolon....Regulators range is awful)

Maybe they want to buy more forma to build those exalted weapons .... but bringing an update that makes the current content inconsistent/irrelevant/weaker does not makes any sense. 

Also, for Excal, try to use Radial Javelin with your equipped sword and try again with Exalted crapblade and notice the difference 🙂

Edited by FlowreenSawlam

43 minutes ago, breakingthrough said:

I should have been clearer in my last post. I meant that statwise exalted weapons are exactly like they used to be, only change was that now you're able to see those stats in-game.

Exalted melee stances not giving extra capacity and using forma to fill in the mods still sucks, I agree.

My dear Tenno.

I talk about the exalted weapons damage output compared to exalted weapons damage previous The Sacrifice update
I talk about the exalted weapons status change compared to exalted weapons status chance previous The Sacrifice update
I talk about the exalted weapons critical chance compared to exalted weapons critical chance previous The Sacrifice update

I DONT talk about polarities, auras or their look.

Thanks<3 

I have a stupid question, as I'm not ingame right now... Do we have to put a Focus Lens on the Exalted Weapon ? Or does it still consider Exalted Weapon Kills as the Warframe's kills ? Mesa is nice for Focus farming, but if the Weapon now works separately, that's a waste of a Lens on her.

Edited by Chewarette

1 hour ago, Chewarette said:

I have a stupid question, as I'm not ingame right now... Do we have to put a Focus Lens on the Exalted Weapon ? Or does it still consider Exalted Weapon Kills as the Warframe's kills ? Mesa is nice for Focus farming, but if the Weapon now works separately, that's a waste of a Lens on her.

You cannot apply a focus lens to an exalted weapon, so it'll take from the frame as it always has.

My only real 'complaint' is that the 'Stances' don't give +10 like a normal stance would

5 hours ago, Rogelio_Gaona said:

Stats:

Polarites:

No change, always been this way. For example... If you have played excal for any period of time and run chromatic blade setup, it takes augment and power strength of 180 to get 100% status. Unless of u use dual stat mods in place... 

I do believe the crit was 15% however, probably an oversight.

Artemis has always been 25% crit and the crit of the weapon pre update didn't effect this.

All the other stats of the other exaLted match.

Everything is legit

Edited by (PS4)big_eviljak

Presented: Item:
Stat Window
Ability
Wiki (pre-update stats)
All frames are without mods to compare base stats.

Excalibur, Exalted Blade:

fTdkSsn.png
PGyMxic.png
w1fDiCs.png

+90% buff to base strike damage, otherwise no change

Valkyr, Hysteria (Talons):

40EH3oG.png
WZc6hOO.png
iqcNYpu.png
No Change
 - Valkyr Prime, Hysteria (Prime Talons):
H0VIIJ5.png

No Change

Ivaria, Artemis Bow:

LFAe0Fa.png
00cSc6G.png
iFskdzF.png

+50% base damage, otherwise no change

Mesa, Peacemaker (Regulators):

8vrPGGs.png
5mwYDCm.png
Etz1oVI.png

+115% buff to base damage, no other changes

Wukong, Primal Fury (Iron Staff):

PBEmTbi.png
iXNcCTd.png
day1i7e.png

No Change

Titania, Razorwing (Dex Pixia, Diwata):

ZVupEdD.png
vAUlN4f.png
nyxAaYE.png
kOCH2Ud.png
KzgfxXe.png

+25% base damage to Diwata (Melee), no other changes

Edited by DarkOvion

22 minutes ago, VPrime96 said:

I was able to put Hydraulic Crosshairs into Mesa's Regulators but when i tested it in the Simulacrum, it didn't help.

Yea I was tryna get a blood rush on to my valk talons to make a nasty crit build out of that 50% crit chance but it didn't even show up as a mod I owned

54 minutes ago, Memesuprememe said:

Is anyone else unable to put acolyte moss on their exalted weps?

36 minutes ago, VPrime96 said:

I was able to put Hydraulic Crosshairs into Mesa's Regulators but when i tested it in the Simulacrum, it didn't help.

12 minutes ago, Memesuprememe said:

Yea I was tryna get a blood rush on to my valk talons to make a nasty crit build out of that 50% crit chance but it didn't even show up as a mod I owned

Exalted weapons have never been able to use Acolyte mods. You could equip them on regular weapons, but they never provided any benefit to Exalted weapons