Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Oracle Lab (1 Upgradable Room - All Labs)

Saavedro

Right now the Oracle room is just a useless area that acts as a barrier between us and researching weapons. Let's make it USEFUL and SPACE SAVING (while still being a barrier between us and researching weapons, heh)!

1. We build the Oracle Lab

2. There will be 3 unconfigured research nodes (Bio, Chem, Energy) inside the room for us to build/set up

3. Contribute to these research nodes (same prices as building the separate rooms as they are now)

4. They will retain the same Dojo Energy and Capacity cost as they do now

5. BOOM! All 3 labs in one room.

This will give an actual use to the Oracle room, instead of a wasted space.

This will save on time and materials to build all the hallways connecting to all the labs.

This will save architects the headache of plotting out all the labs in the Dojo

This will save on people running room to room and/or getting disorientated.

Aesthetically, it will be better.

Just think of it as a room that comes with 3 decorations already in it that we need to contribute to.

Thanks for reading!

-Saav

Edited by Saavedro

Right now the Oracle room is just a useless area that acts as a barrier between us and researching weapons. Let's make it USEFUL and SPACE SAVING (while still being a barrier between us and researching weapons, heh)!

1. We build the Oracle Lab

2. There will be 3 unconfigured research nodes (Bio, Chem, Energy) inside the room for us to build/set up

3. Contribute to these research nodes (same prices as building the separate rooms as they are now)

4. They will retain the same Dojo Energy and Capacity cost as they do now

5. BOOM! All 3 labs in one room.

This will give an actual use to the Oracle room, instead of a wasted space.

This will save on time and materials to build all the hallways connecting to all the labs.

This will save architects the headache of plotting out all the labs in the Dojo

This will save on people running room to room and/or getting disorientated.

Aesthetically, it will be better.

Just think of it as a room that comes with 3 decorations already in it that we need to contribute to.

Thanks for reading!

-Saav

i think they all ready have plans for the oracle as they have sometimes hinted at , just a matter of time before they decided actually what to use the oracle for

I hope it's the idea of a super computer room instead. There was a very detailed suggestion about it, and it sounded really appealing in terms of keeping tabs on certain things, instant access to building instead of moving through the maze, etc.

i think they all ready have plans for the oracle as they have sometimes hinted at , just a matter of time before they decided actually what to use the oracle for

Even if they do decide to actually use it for something later down the line, it'd still be 100% better if all the labs were consolidated to one room.

I hope it's the idea of a super computer room instead. There was a very detailed suggestion about it, and it sounded really appealing in terms of keeping tabs on certain things, instant access to building instead of moving through the maze, etc.

Haven't seen that, will have to find it.

Good idea's Saavedro.
As I have told you many times before, I get totally lost in our Dojo, this would really help me out.
Also It would make a better use of space and resources.
However, it would mean less ways for DE to monetize Warframe, so I don't know if such sensible notions would be implemented.
(Not hating on DE or Warframe, just observing business acumen.) 

Good idea's Saavedro.

As I have told you many times before, I get totally lost in our Dojo, this would really help me out.

Also It would make a better use of space and resources.

However, it would mean less ways for DE to monetize Warframe, so I don't know if such sensible notions would be implemented.

(Not hating on DE or Warframe, just observing business acumen.) 

No, stupid idea Saavedro and metallshade01

elite and proper suggestion by me (of course)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/54466-oracle-rework-needed-suggestions/

Not to mention DE_Steve replied and agreed with the suggestion (99,9% agreed)

Heh.

Even better would be to combine these ideas. All-in-one lab room, with a fourth and final control pillar-like computer thing (3 labs built would be the pre-req) in the center of the room. Acts as a super computer and works just as you described your idea. Could make up for the potential loss in material cost of connecting hallways to each individual lab. We win by having a nice condensed super lab room, and DE wins by still having chances for people to spend platinum.

• 1 month later...