The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map needs an update, badly.

Hi, so recently we had a UI update, and I would like to say, I am not a fan.  The UI may look nice, but it makes everything much more difficult, atleast when placing sigil's on your warframe, plus selecting things in chat is also very annoying.  But that's not why I'm in these forums.  I'm here to talk about something that has been bugging me for quite a while now: The mini-map.  This mini-map doesn't know the map and is very glitchy and it bugs the crap out of me.  It will say to go one way to target, but then when you go through that door, it will tell you to go right back through the door it just told to go through, and it also repeats itself on occasion (telling you to go in and out of that same door to get to target).  

Anyways, am I the only one who has had or has noticed this issue?  

1 minute ago, President_Gohan said:

It will say to go one way to target, but then when you go through that door, it will tell you to go right back through the door it just told to go through, and it also repeats itself on occasion (telling you to go in and out of that same door to get to target).

Happened to me during the quest.

Also, something i'll have to get used to is the ready/not ready signs when starting a mission. There was a green sign when ready, red when not, now it is all in one color. Not a good change imo. 

It's true ... the auto-pathing in the game has been sh!tting the bed, it's really annoying for trying to maintain combos or stealth bonuses when the icon is telling saying you missed an enemy 500m+ back the way you came ... it doesn't bother me as much with the redirection in doorways but it is silly.