Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] The Sacrifice, Conclusion, Mission Control Voice

Pizzarugi

I've just about given up on seeing if the Lotus will return to us. It appears she's returned to the Sentient fold (or has always been loyal), so the chance of us getting her back is unlikely.

With all that said, I wouldn't mind having someone else act as mission control, telling us the mission and objectives that need to be completed. This would be a perfect opportunity to implement a variety of voices to act as mission control for players to pick and choose after the Sacrifice. The first person I think would fit the bill would be Teshin, followed by Ordis. Additionally, each of the syndicate leaders (Konzu and Onkko, too?) should be considered as well.

I wouldn't mind some joke mission control speakers added to the mix either. Darvo would be a fun guy, given his dialogue when helping Clem. Ordis could simulate bosses like Tyl Regor if you're a fan of the sass.

I'd honestly love it if it were mission specific mission control for specific factions like you said or having either normal Ordis or the post-upgrade Ordis ("Grineer forces approaching, Star-Child"). For the invasion missions it'd be cool to have a boss of some sort acting as control - I'd love to hear Tyl Regor trying to play nice with the Tenno after farming him endlessly for Equinox lol. Being able to pick who's acting as control would be a lot of fun too, since the Tenno aren't being directed by the Lotus anymore and have to decide on their own path and who they want to work instead of doing what they're being told to do.

This was one of my first thoughts. I don't know if we'll get the lotus back, but considering we're kinda mercenary bastards, it would be nice to cut out the middle man and have closer relationships with our allies/enemies. 

Anything to hear Tyl Regor's buttery smooth voice more, really.

Also, you know, the holographic audio is grating as hell with its glitches and distortion; and her absence raises so many questions. Where's Ordis getting Lotus' intel from? Where are capture targets going? Is there an interrogation room somewhere that Lotus isn't attending to anymore, that's overflowing with high value captives?

Edited by Streaky_Haddock

i already told it in a different post; besides

i'd love Maroo, but sometime just did'nt fit. So, if a single voiceover narrator should give you advices/getting bored to death it should be definitely Teshin. Besides, having different voicelines made by different people (ie Maroo during mobile defenses while hacking the computers or clem saying "clem clem grakata" in lieu of "a massive grineer army are ready to be massacrated by you" could be good too :) )