Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Exalted Weapons.

Lancars

Dex Pixia seems to have lost a lot of its damage. Still okay but seem to get more out of my flux rifle. NVm one small mod switch and it turned into something super deadly.

Diwata is still a death sentence half the time since you slam yourself into a wall and down yourself.

Edited by Lancars

@Lancars It is a shame the Dex Pixia lost some of its crit even the the Primed Crit mods from the pistols ... But In my testing Dex Pixia is even more powerful .. Maybe because of the insane Multishot from pistols .. I like the change..  I did a Viral/Slash because even with a "low" status chance.. the slash and viral procs are massive ..

Diwata is still super S#&$ty

Edited by MunsuLight

1 minute ago, MunsuLight said:

@Lancars It is a shame the Dex Pixia lost some of its crit even the the Primed Crit mods from the pistols ... But In my testing Dex Pixia is even more powerful .. Maybe because of the insane Multishot from pistols .. I like the change..  I did a Viral/Slash because even with a "low" status chance.. the slash and viral procs are massive ..

Diwata is still super S#&$ty

I did a punch through with more status mods. Corrosion and i was cutting through armored enemies left and right. I'd have to test it out on the plains on a grineer ship.

Dex pixia sure is insanely more powerful. I have to compensate the punch through now occupying 1 slot (had to sacrifice the fire rate mod) with 2x arcane velocity (which makes me shoot SUPER fast, and yes, arcane velocity works with dex pixia).

Diwata's buff is also great. It actually feels powerful now (okay, not as op as dex pixia, but still powerful itself), but it still has problems. The problem is that when it launches us into the enemy to melee the enemy, if we hit something we take A LOT of damage. I've killed myself several times (talkin' about one-shots) due to collision damage taken.

Overall, titania's 4th feels great now, I only hope they do 3 things now:

1. Fix the PoE (homing missiles) bug.

2. Fix shoulder regalias being oversized in razorwing (they aren't that annoying, but they distract a bit).

3. QoL's to titania. Higher cast speed and some other  changes to her 1st, 2nd and 3rd skill.

It honestly feels like they never fully developed the idea of an archwing-outside-of-archwing-missions mechanic. It just doesn't work intuitively or effectively. It feels like it reduces your mobility rather than increases it. It has so many things meant to make you harder to kill, yet just touching walls one-shots you. I don't know. I like Razorwing but it feels very unfinished, which make it even sadder that even with all these flaws, it's still better than her other abilities...