Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE: The Sacrifice -- Twitch Drops Campaign

[DE]Taylor

Hi Tenno,

If you’ve been tuning in to Warframe on Twitch following The Sacrifice’s launch, you might have noticed that our Twitch Drops campaign isn’t quite working as intended! Due to the way that the system is currently set up, it unfortunately only recognizes one Drop campaign at a time. This means Warframe Partners are only running the Glyph campaign, and regular Warframe streams the Teshin Statue campaign.

While we work to remedy this situation, we’re restructuring this Drops event to avoid this issue altogether. Each reward will now have a scheduled day it will be available on: simply watch for 60 minutes on an eligible stream to receive your drop!

Starting now, the Drops will be distributed following this schedule:

• Starchild Diadem - Watch any Warframe stream for 60 minutes during the following times:
    • Now until Saturday, June 16 at 5pm ET
    • June 22 at 5pm ET til June 23 at 5pm ET

• Teshin Statue - Watch any Warframe stream for 60 minutes during the following times:
    • June 16 at 5pm ET til June 17 at 5pm ET
    • June 23 at 5pm ET til June 24 at 5pm ET

• Cherry Tree Glyph and Forma - Watch any Warframe Partner stream for 60 minutes for a 50% chance to receive either the Cherry Tree Glyph or a built Forma
    • June 17 at 5pm ET til June 22 at 5pm ET
    • June 24 at 5pm ET til June 29 at 5pm ET

*Every 60 minutes, you will have a chance to receive either the Glyph or a Forma, limit one of each.

Thank you for your patience as we sorted this situation out, Tenno! Be sure to tune in to the Warframe Twitch Directory to get your free loot!
:community: 

You can see the original campaign, including reward images here:

Spoiler

• Like 26

Hurray for wasted time. I left my PC on all night in a Partners channel and got no drops. Today I have spent 5 hours in channel and still no drops. DE's star is falling rather rapidly with me. Also you need a do not like or unhappy option for posts. All you have at the moment is a way to like it. Bleh

Edited by UpSbLiViOn
cause I wanted to

3 minutes ago, UpSbLiViOn said:

Hurry for wasted time. I left my PC on all night in a Partners channel and got no drops. Today I have spent 5 hours in channel and still no drops. DE's star is falling rather rapidly with me. Also you need a do not like or unhappy option for posts. All you have at the moment is a way to like it. Bleh

I do apologize for the time spent watching streams and the Twitch Drops being broken. We worked as fast as we could to come up with a solution, and I understand that this 'scheduled' method may not vibe with some people. This is what we have to work with currently, and we will definitely be making changes to the back-end to support better campaigns. 

Thank you, and we hope you enjoy the free goodies.

• Like 8

So basically what you're saying is that you can't have multiple drops running with the same start/end date anymore.

Gee, I wonder who could be at fault for that. 

Probably a large group of people who abused the system during a Drop event, got way more rewards than intended, and almost crashed more than one database in the process. Thank goodness that doesn't sound like any of us. 😏