Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE: The Sacrifice -- Twitch Drops Campaign

[DE]Taylor

On 2018-06-15 at 5:50 PM, RyuhoTheDragon said:

Question for DE. What about the syandanna. I have my account linked but i haven't gotten it at all. Will it be fixed or is it limited to players who have not gotten it during POE's campaign?

Unlinking twitch acc from wf and then linking it again did it for me. hope it helps!

11 hours ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

Unlinking twitch acc from wf and then linking it again did it for me. hope it helps!

Going to try this. 

Tried unlink/relink during POE campaign and didn't receive any drops.  I haven't received any during this campaign either, and I'm not really that stressed about rewards or lack of, more just about why when everything is set up as it should be I still don't get drops.

Question: do you need to be logged in WF and watch the stream at the same time, or can you just watch the stream and then drops appear (or are supposed to) in your inbox the next time you log in?  For the record, I've tried both methods and they have yielded zero drops either way.

It might be a dumb question but to be honest, just having the stream running in the background while I'm busy playing the game seems to kind of defeat the purpose because you're not really watching the stream then (unless I'm just very bad at multitasking!).

I watched +1 hour during the initial window and didn't get the drop. Which I didn't mind since I could try again next weekend, until rl came up and I missed the sat 5pm - sun 5pm est window completely. So can we get another drop window for the statue? 😧