Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE: The Sacrifice -- Twitch Drops Campaign

[DE]Taylor

I speculate watching one stream for 60 minutes gives one of the three twitch drops, so you need to watch three different streams to get all three drops. I only received the Starchild Diadem from one stream and the cherry tree glyph in another person's stream. Again, just a hypothesis.

Edit: I misread the main post. The drops only appear on specific days, d'oh!

Edited by Linerax

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

This means Warframe Partners are only running the Glyph campaign, and regular Warframe streams the Teshin Statue campaign.

For the sake of clarity, are there any differences between a Warframe Partner stream and a regular Warframe stream ? The wording on about streams was also an issue in the original Sacrifice Twitch drop announcement.

Edited by Linerax

Just now, Linerax said:

For the sake of clarity, are there any differences between a Warframe Partner stream and a "regular Warframe stream"? 

I shall attempt to clarify:

ANY human streaming Warframe - Warframe Partner or not - can drop the Diadem and Teshin Statue.

ONLY Warframe Partner streamers can drop the Cherry Tree Glyph/Forma.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

ANY human streaming Warframe - Warframe Partner or not - can drop the Diadem and Teshin Statue.

So... no Sentients can stream it?

Haha but really, fiancé and I got the operator head piece. Thank you!

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thank you so much! 

8GrMyHd.gif

5 minutes ago, RedRockRun said:

Only the last drop specifies Warframe partners, so are the first two drops for official DE streams?

Dude, the answer is above you. The Diadem and Teshin statue can be obtained from anyone - average Joe to most popular WF streamer - streaming the game.

Edited by Linerax

Just now, MangoSlic3 said:

was watching Tactical Potato for 3 hours and then was watching Xandy for another hour... still havent received my stuff... account is linked and everything... so...yeah

Drops now have specific dates on when they appear.

Starchild Diadem

On the following days, watch any Warframe Stream for 60 minutes to get this exclusive Operator Cosmetic:

June 15 - 16 (Friday to Saturday)

June 22 - 23 (Friday to Saturday)

Teshin Statue

On the following days, watch any Warframe Stream for 60 minutes to get this exclusive Orbiter Decoration:

June 17 - 18 (Sunday to Monday)

June 24 - 25 (Sunday to Monday)

Cherry Tree Glyph or Forma

On the following days, watch any Warframe Partner stream for 60 minutes for a 50% chance to receive either the Cherry Tree Glyph or a built Forma:

June 18 - 22 (Monday to Friday)

June 25 - 29 (Monday to Friday)

Just now, Linerax said:

Drops now have specific dates on when they appear.

Starchild Diadem

On the following days, watch any Warframe Stream for 60 minutes to get this exclusive Operator Cosmetic:

June 15 - 16 (Friday to Saturday)

June 22 - 23 (Friday to Saturday)

Teshin Statue

On the following days, watch any Warframe Stream for 60 minutes to get this exclusive Orbiter Decoration:

June 17 - 18 (Sunday to Monday)

June 24 - 25 (Sunday to Monday)

Cherry Tree Glyph or Forma

On the following days, watch any Warframe Partner stream for 60 minutes for a 50% chance to receive either the Cherry Tree Glyph or a built Forma:

June 18 - 22 (Monday to Friday)

June 25 - 29 (Monday to Friday)

yes i was watching today litteraly just stopped watching and logged in... and today is the 15th so i should have gotten the diadem. lol

1 minute ago, MangoSlic3 said:

yes i was watching today litteraly just stopped watching and logged in... and today is the 15th so i should have gotten the diadem. lol

Try reconnecting your Twitch account to your Warframe account and re-logging in both accounts.

1 hour ago, UpSbLiViOn said:

Hurray for wasted time. I left my PC on all night in a Partners channel and got no drops. Today I have spent 5 hours in channel and still no drops. DE's star is falling rather rapidly with me. Also you need a do not like or unhappy option for posts. All you have at the moment is a way to like it. Bleh

We had downvotes/dislikes. They were removed for a reason. I don't see them going back on it any time soon.

14 minutes ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

So the people who got the Glyph when it first started don't get a Forma?

Seems like a sloppy campaign...

Because the drops are not here yet.

• Cherry Tree Glyph and Forma - Watch any Warframe Partner stream for 60 minutes for a 50% chance to receive either the Cherry Tree Glyph or a built Forma
    • June 17 at 5pm ET til June 22 at 5pm ET
    • June 24 at 5pm ET til June 29 at 5pm ET

*Every 60 minutes, you will have a chance to receive either the Glyph or a Forma, limit one of each.

are you guys planning to buff Umbra's sword? seeing as it kind of takes a while to get, it should maybe be more effective than a paperclip.

and thank you guys so much for your continued hard work on everything.

Edited by Ad0tHam