Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE: The Sacrifice -- Twitch Drops Campaign

[DE]Taylor

19 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Been watching for over two hours, still don't have a statue. Have the Glyph and Diadem now though.

Doesn't the statue unlock later today?

19 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Teshin Statue - Watch any Warframe stream for 60 minutes during the following times:

• June 16 at 5pm ET til June 17 at 5pm ET

19 hours ago, Linerax said:

Try reconnecting your Twitch account to your Warframe account and re-logging in both accounts.

This was an annoying "solution" when we had to run a stream for a minute.  It's completely absurd when we have to run a stream for an hour.

DE, can we please get fixed whatever nonsense makes it matter to unlink and relinkk accounts.  That should have absolutely zero effect on anything.  If accounts are linked, accounts should be linked.  Stop making us voodoo your flaky systems.

im just waiting for the launch on xbox which will be much to everyone's dismay as limbo prime will have just been released and already not be used when we get umbra so de really did just release a massive failure since everyone who hates limbo which is about 90% of the community will be using umbra on all platforms so if its released the week after next but to be fair the pyrana prime is way less interesting then the sicarus and tiberon ripper twin destroyers

8 hours ago, -BM-Inservio said:
  • does twitch's Away setting prevent you getting a reward, or can you leave a stream on in the background?
  • is the 60 minutes accrued or consecutive? That is to say; if your wifi drops, do you have to restart your timer?

Would really like to know the answers to these.

Also, DE, please, this Twitch stuff is a craven and obnoxious waste of our time.  We should not have to spend our time not playing games in order to get stuff from your game.

Edited by TyrianMollusk

11 hours ago, -BM-Inservio said:

I don't mean to come off pedantic here, but I'm getting a lot of repeated questions from our members, so just to clarify :

• does the stream have to be live, a recording, or does it not matter?
  • does the streamer have to be a partner, explicitly not a partner, or does it not matter? [EDIT : Answered here]
  • does twitch's Away setting prevent you getting a reward, or can you leave a stream on in the background?
  • is the 60 minutes accrued or consecutive? That is to say; if your wifi drops, do you have to restart your timer?

For your 3rd point, being Away or Online on Twitch does not matter as long as the stream is active on your computer with your account logged in.

MAYBE I read it wrong - but watching a partner gives you all that but then the partner might be streaming The Sacrifice which I for one -- as a console member DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED - so you as the developer are promoting that even console Tenno watch the streams so we can spoil the quest for us .. maybe? What am I missing here? Not judging sorry - Just an honest inquiry.

this is super bugged i watched someone for hours and got nothing and then had the screen up for the overwatch league thats going on and with in 30 min i got 3 drops and yes i'm twitch prime and my account is linked. this time frame needs to be changed to watch a warframe partnered streamer this month for drops cause this gated during this time system is not working