Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE: The Sacrifice -- Twitch Drops Campaign

[DE]Taylor

I have had a stream running for 2 days now and I can say that forma is a myth. Still very bugged. DE and Twitch never work properly, I think it's time to stop trying to do things that you don't have worked out yet because it just leads to problems and upset players.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Unairu said:

It is really cool to support streamers while also getting rewarded ! 

This actually hurts streamers. I know people who stream on Youtube and Mixer and viewer count has dropped only because people are idling Twitch streams. It's a sloppy thing to do because it artificially inflates Twitch streams just for rewards while hurting streamers on other platforms.

1 minute ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

This actually hurts streamers. I know people who stream on Youtube and Mixer and viewer count has dropped only because people are idling Twitch streams. It's a sloppy thing to do because it artificially inflates Twitch streams just for rewards while hurting streamers on other platforms.

I know it may seem like that, but for me personally ive joined two communities because ive been watching streamers throughout the event. Although it is not the same for everyone for me I enjoy the opportunity for others to grow. 

I still haven't gotten the diadem, which is a 1 hour reward. Yet, I've gotten the statute, which is a 2 hour reward. I don't get it.

I guess I'll try again during the next run.

Edited by Junque

On 2018-06-15 at 1:43 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

-Words-

Starting now, the Drops will be distributed following this schedule:

• Starchild Diadem - Watch any Warframe stream for 60 minutes during the following times:
    • Now until Saturday, June 16 at 5pm ET
    • June 22 at 5pm ET til June 23 at 5pm ET

• Teshin Statue - Watch any Warframe stream for 60 minutes during the following times:
    • June 16 at 5pm ET til June 17 at 5pm ET
    • June 23 at 5pm ET til June 24 at 5pm ET

• Cherry Tree Glyph and Forma - Watch any Warframe Partner stream for 60 minutes for a 50% chance to receive either the Cherry Tree Glyph or a built Forma
    • June 17 at 5pm ET til June 22 at 5pm ET
    • June 24 at 5pm ET til June 29 at 5pm ET

*Every 60 minutes, you will have a chance to receive either the Glyph or a Forma, limit one of each.

Thank you for your patience as we sorted this situation out, Tenno! Be sure to tune in to the Warframe Twitch Directory to get your free loot!
:community: 

Spoiler

3c69baa8f85cce0160c08ca5efa8183f.jpg

The dates between the main post quoted above and the chart from https://www.warframe.com/news/limited-time-twitch-drops?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social-post&utm_campaign=update-major-0318 are off by one day. Which set of dates are true? o_o

Edited by Linerax

2 hours ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

I have had a stream running for 2 days now and I can say that forma is a myth. Still very bugged. DE and Twitch never work properly, I think it's time to stop trying to do things that you don't have worked out yet because it just leads to problems and upset players.

The forma drop does not come until the 17th or 18th (depending which date is true; differences between this thread's main post and the twitch drop chart) at 5 PM ET, so you wasted 2 days which the forma did not arrive yet. June 15th to 16th only had the Starchild Diadem.

Edited by Linerax

Just now, Linerax said:

The forma drop does not come until the 17th or 18th (depending which date is true; differences between this thread's main post and the twitch drop chart) at 5 PM ET, so you wasted 2 days on the days the forma did not arrive yet. June 15th to 16th only had the Starchild Diadem.

I'm not really bothered by it since I had it running in the background on mute while I was playing.

Why are there two dates for each item? 

vor einer Stunde schrieb Vitamin.Ex:

I'm not really bothered by it since I had it running in the background on mute while I was playing.

Because they change the twicht drop system - the delayed wasnt planed - so 2 days for each item is fair for the ppl who miss the first one, thats why.

1 hour ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

First rows of dates for each item is PC players; the second rows are for consoles. Although I think people can obtain the drops regardless of platform right now. I think I read a few console players obtained the cherry tree glyph already.

Teshin Statue 

• June 16 at 5pm ET til June 17 at 5pm ET <--- PC
  • June 23 at 5pm ET til June 24 at 5pm ET <--- Console
Edited by Linerax

Pls help, something is not right with my warframe game, I launched the game last night to update my game, but it was so laggy and glitchy that i had to shut down my computer. I have tried many other option such as the verify and optimize in the option but it just stucked at 25% progress.

Update:
Got all four items by now. For Teshin statue I let the latest Warframe stream run (not live, PS4 with Danielle or so).
Teshin statue and Forma I got overnight (17pm = 23pm where I live) letting twitch running on a live warframe partner - checking this morning, I got both rewards.
----------------------------

Why these twitch promos always have to be such a messed up affair? So far only Star Child Diadem worked (the one I wanted least). That were partner live streams - do it have to be live streams?

Edited by Toran
Update

On 2018-06-16 at 5:05 AM, [DE]Megan said:

I do apologize for the time spent watching streams and the Twitch Drops being broken. We worked as fast as we could to come up with a solution, and I understand that this 'scheduled' method may not vibe with some people. This is what we have to work with currently, and we will definitely be making changes to the back-end to support better campaigns. 

Thank you, and we hope you enjoy the free goodies.

DE megan did u all know the update is failed from some countries? Singapore, poland and maybe more... Is DE going to fix it after they come back to work? I know currently london still 1am(if i not wrong).... No reason the DE blocked those region and hope can faster fix it(it happened 3 day ago and lot of player is waiting for DE reply)

Edited by Gnlstorm

42 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

"All Drops start at 5 p.m. ET and run until 4:59 p.m. ET of the final day of each Drop."

ET = Eastern Time (ET).

I was responding to this time discepency:

OP

On 2018-06-15 at 4:43 PM, [DE]Taylor said:
  • Starchild Diadem - Watch any Warframe stream for 60 minutes during the following times:
    • Now until Saturday, June 16 at 5pm ET
    • June 22 at 5pm ET til June 23 at 5pm ET

• Teshin Statue - Watch any Warframe stream for 60 minutes during the following times:
    • June 16 at 5pm ET til June 17 at 5pm ET
    • June 23 at 5pm ET til June 24 at 5pm ET

• Cherry Tree Glyph and Forma - Watch any Warframe Partner stream for 60 minutes for a 50% chance to receive either the Cherry Tree Glyph or a built Forma
    • June 17 at 5pm ET til June 22 at 5pm ET
    • June 24 at 5pm ET til June 29 at 5pm ET

And the news time

Starchild Diadem

On the following days, watch any Warframe Stream for 60 minutes to get this exclusive Operator Cosmetic:

• June 15 - 16 (Friday to Saturday)

• June 22 - 23 (Friday to Saturday)

Teshin Statue

On the following days, watch any Warframe Stream for 60 minutes to get this exclusive Orbiter Decoration:

• June 17 - 18 (Sunday to Monday)

• June 24 - 25 (Sunday to Monday)

Cherry Tree Glyph or Forma

On the following days, watch any Warframe Partner stream for 60 minutes for a 50% chance to receive either the Cherry Tree Glyph or a built Forma:

• June 18 - 22 (Monday to Friday)

• June 25 - 29 (Monday to Friday)

• Every 60 minutes, you will have a chance to receive either the Glyph or a Forma, limit one of each. Click here for a list of Warframe Partners!

The days are off for the statue and glyph/forma.

Edited by (XB1)zecuse