Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE: The Sacrifice -- Twitch Drops Campaign

[DE]Taylor

44 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

For me it's still broken watched almost all day yesterday and today, just got Forma and no teshin statue/sculpture.

It's not broken. They posted the wrong date for the Teshin Statue so a lot of people missed it.

1 hour ago, Maizaeku said:

If you don't do it, you're no worse off.

This is not really true.  If you don't do it, you are worse off than if you do do it, and that's what matters, because those are your only two options.  Maybe you just have fewer cosmetics, which isn't a lot worse off, but then you have a free forma which can make a difference, and more significant events like the Plains event, where a lot of people never have to run nitain alerts again.

It's also wrong to pad streamer numbers by bribing their audience, just like it's wrong to bribe streamers with padding their audience.  The whole system is really corrupt right now, even after Twitch toned it back some after seeing how massively DE abused it with the Plains event.

8h watched gotten 1 Glyph and 1 forma so far -_- SO 6H i got nothing. No diadem ,no statue -_- and I watch after the new system was in place aswell
It seems its impossible for me to get the diadem or the statue

Edited by BabyKurama

9 hours ago, (PS4)MaKTaiL said:

It's not broken. They posted the wrong date for the Teshin Statue so a lot of people missed it.

Well my friend watched streamers two days ago and got statue, I watched streamers two days ago and yesterday, still no statue...

Edited by IfritKajiTora

16 hours ago, Maizaeku said:
On 2018-06-16 at 1:17 AM, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Does this mean that we will get one or the other in one hour, and the other in the next hour? Or is it just a straight coin flip, and one could theoretically watch during the entire campaign and only get one of them?

The latter. Hour one get item one, hour two get item two.

You mean the former? Latter means last, but you quoted the first one I listed.

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-

i just wonder   becasue it was strange  the 1st time i was  watching at least 5h  a stream and didnt get the diadem 😄

and now i am wondering if i have to watch again or if it will be send to my account if this is all fixed up

mhmm     i think i just watch it again    

but a neat solution to this problem 😃

18 hours ago, TyrianMollusk said:

This is not really true.  If you don't do it, you are worse off than if you do do it, and that's what matters, because those are your only two options.

I don't think we're on the same page. Before twitch thing, you have X formas. If you do it, you have X+1. If you don't do it, you have X still. You don't lose anything by not participating.

3 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

You mean the former? Latter means last, but you quoted the first one I listed.

My bad, I guess I mixed the order up in crafting the reply. That being said, since they said it's a 50% chance of getting one, I'm not sure if they mean that you get one or the other, and then the other guaranteed, or you have a 50% chance of getting one regardless of if you have the other one or not. I afk streamed for two hours, and received both of them though.

gated events like this are silly I spent all sun with a stream open and nothing ..I don't know it kinda puts me in the mood of why bother watching partnered people when the event isn't really working 

I watched during the time for the statue and got nothing was the proper time and linked I made sure

did the emblem and still didnt get anything, asked my friend and she's got the same issue, nothing showed up for her either

has there been another issue with the drop? I did message on twitch but didn't get a reply

Have to add my voice to the pile here. Got the diadem, the statue, the forma and the glyph, I've had streams running and open next to me on my other comp while I've played warframe for the past two days since the glyph and I've gotten nothing. Might just be RNG biting me in the butt cause of the 50% chance every hour thing, but it's definitely a little frustrating. At this point I'd probably be saving money on my power bill by buying a pack of forma.

(That is a joke but you get the idea)

It HAS been nice watching these streams though and actually finding a few I didn't know about that I like, so I guess mission success!

I have problem and don't get the Teshin Statue (just like many people here i guess), but i'm not sure about something, can somebody help ?
Its said "On the following days, watch any Warframe Stream for 60 minutes to get this exclusive Orbiter Decoration" but does the stream has to be a live stream or it could be a rebroadcast ? Because i really wanted that statue and i've watched 1 hour Devstream and more than 2 hours Stream the same day but i don't get anything. Am i doing it wrong ?
Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, KurayamiKun said:

I have problem and don't get the Teshin Statue (just like many people here i guess), but i'm not sure about something, can somebody help ?
Its said "On the following days, watch any Warframe Stream for 60 minutes to get this exclusive Orbiter Decoration" but does the stream has to be a live stream or it could be a rebroadcast ? Because i really wanted that statue and i've watched 1 hour Devstream and more than 2 hours Stream the same day but i don't get anything. Am i doing it wrong ?
Thanks in advance.

I agree, it is very confusing.

A few pages back [DE]Megan said to use these.  https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Warframe

They're all live streams. So I imagine it needs to be live. Hope this helps!

On 2018-06-15 at 10:58 AM, UpSbLiViOn said:

Hurray for wasted time. I left my PC on all night in a Partners channel and got no drops. Today I have spent 5 hours in channel and still no drops. DE's star is falling rather rapidly with me. Also you need a do not like or unhappy option for posts. All you have at the moment is a way to like it. Bleh

Why can’t you just use the twitch app and play it with screen on low plight and volume off? There are other ways to get these items without being on a pc. If you don’t have any smart phone to use for 4 hours for the different items then last option would be to ask a friend to login to twitch for you and play a stream for you. Really, when I’m in a area with bad reception and can’t stream twitch. I go to someplace with free WiFi then hangout until I get my drop. If not I always have someone at home who can log on and click my already saved and subscribed channels. If you’re really upset about something this small and even received an apology. You might as well just play another game that will fit your needs and wants. DE can’t keep everyone happy and it’s not easy running a game with the amount of players, multi console platforms and working with twitch to have all their WF partners be able to drop the items. There is bound to have a issue on twitch or DE. You have two different companies promoting a companies game by having their twitch partners be hosts for drops. Objectively, I’ve never thrown a fit like this since I got my first game boy when it first came out. Unless you know how a company works and how hard it is to have something like this work 100% without no problems is really rare because it’s not just one company doing everything. There are a few companies all working together and there is bound to have a mistake on someone’s end. That’s why most companies buy out everyone so that it’s just one big company and things can run much smoother. Unfortunately this being a game on multiple platforms and using twitch as the middle man for all platforms and DE. There will be a problem but it will be fixed right away. I hope you found a way to watch to get your drops. 2 hours right now gets you glyph and for a. Then at 5pm est the headpiece for operator.

7 hours ago, xaneks said:

drops arent working for me. I only got the forma from this campain and didnt get SQUAT from the last one

Happened to me too. Tried unlinking then linking in both twitch and warframe account, but no luck.

One aspect of drops that may catch people out is that the day is defined in terms of the time zone where DE is located. A day that starts at 5pm Eastern Time in Ontario, Canada means it will be 10pm in the United Kingdom, 11pm in France and so on.

Edited by Am0rph15