Jump to content
[DE]Taylor

UPDATE: The Sacrifice -- Twitch Drops Campaign

Recommended Posts

How long does it take for twitch drops to appear in your inbox in the Orbiter? I watched an hour of streaming last night and checked my inbox this morning, but I don't have a message from Teshin. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-06-15 at 10:50 PM, RyuhoTheDragon said:

Question for DE. What about the syandanna. I have my account linked but i haven't gotten it at all. Will it be fixed or is it limited to players who have not gotten it during POE's campaign?

what syandanna are you talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been watching Warframe streams for hours after hours today and still no Teshin statue. I think his drop is broken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watch for many hours Warframe Partners & Warframe regular, but I did not get this drop
Teshin Statue, this is a frustration. 😟☹️

On 2018-06-15 at 5:43 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Teshin Statue - Watch any Warframe stream for 60 minutes during the following times:

  • June 16 at 5pm ET til June 17 at 5pm ET
  • June 23 at 5pm ET til June 24 at 5pm ET
Edited by Opactor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Darth_Melek said:

I've been watching Warframe streams for hours after hours today and still no Teshin statue. I think his drop is broken.

You have to watch in this up coming hour

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Opactor said:

I watch for many hours Warframe Partners & Warframe regular, but I did not get this drop
Teshin Statue, this is a frustration. 😟☹️

in 5 min it's the tenshin drop, be ready! 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Darth_Melek said:

Yes got my statue. Now just to put it in a good place.

I also got the drop.

Spoiler

fhYRJOF.png

 

Edited by Opactor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watch twitch all the dates for several hours and got all but the diadem, so what happened? What of all the ppl that watch for hours and didn’t get it?

Edited by (PS4)Adys_68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be nice to get more visibility for that kind of event.

Maybe it's because I do not play with the game in english but I discovered today it was a thing, nor the launcher nor the game itself told me in anyway there were twitch drops.

Pretty sad 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, (XB1)MiguelL52501 said:

I still haven’t received my diadem since yesterday :sad:

Me too, will we never get it? 😨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been watching during the correct times, but haven't gotten anything 😞
rly wanted the statue as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can this please come back and be more accessible? 😕

no chance to gain the teshin for me

Edited by Mona-Lvju

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed the Teshin statue originally because of how they changed the scheduling and missed it again. I tried watching at about 4:30 PM eastern, watched for 90 minutes and got nothing. I hope this comes back or there is some other way to get the Teshin statue, it was really the only thing I cared about for this twitch drop set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed the tenshin statue and its the only thing I actually wanted. I thought it was today so I've been watching all day. Oops. Got everything else though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Chinome said:

Would be nice to get more visibility for that kind of event.

Maybe it's because I do not play with the game in english but I discovered today it was a thing, nor the launcher nor the game itself told me in anyway there were twitch drops.

Pretty sad 😕

yep it is pretty stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darn, looks like I missed out. I had been watching all the warframe streams I could, got the forma and the glyph but really wanted the Teshin and Diadem. 😞 Seems like it's over for those drops now.  Not sure why I didn't get them 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Distillia said:

Darn, looks like I missed out. I had been watching all the warframe streams I could, got the forma and the glyph but really wanted the Teshin and Diadem. 😞 Seems like it's over for those drops now.  Not sure why I didn't get them 😞

I believe the whole Twitch drop campaign is coming back when Sacrifice comes out on consoles. I admit I am making a assumption here but, I do believe that everyone will get another shot at these drops. I got all over them as a console player when PC players got the quest so I can only imagine it would work the other way around.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missed the statue thought it was today, damn short time frames, hope you bring this back DE for consoles, time frames are way too short.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-06-25 at 2:54 PM, (XB1)Thang Hung said:

I believe the whole Twitch drop campaign is coming back when Sacrifice comes out on consoles. I admit I am making a assumption here but, I do believe that everyone will get another shot at these drops. I got all over them as a console player when PC players got the quest so I can only imagine it would work the other way around.  

oh, that's not the additional June 25-26 days?  If it comes back I'll be more diligent about this!!  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...