[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2 + 23.0.2.1

slightly dissapointed only in umbra skills we've been waiting this for too long but over all in terms of apperance and style excellent. Some of the players are also expecting some "Shadow skills" from umbra not exactly like the stalker skills except the (exalted blade). Because the word "UMBRA" comes from the Latin word "shadow".   

vor 10 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed not transferring back to your Warframe when Umbra dies while you are in Operator Void Mode. 

sorry DE but this is just bad

you  had such a good idea with this new passive- an awesome strength

now it is just a weakness -being forced out of operator mode because a ai f's up is kind of meh

at first i really wanted other umbra warframes, because this passive is so awesome (and the mods would make more sense then)

but now i don't even want more - but maybe that was your plan :sadcry:

• Upvote 1

Still no fix for the "host migration" bug... still have to quit the whole game if we stuck in loading screen... great job -.-

Please fix the bug where it randomly changes host and you get stuck in the ship flight scene forever.

Fix so that Umbra's 3rd ability doesn't bug out and deal 0 dmg instead of real dmg...

It's REALLY annoying!

P.S LOVE THIS UPDATE! Did a really good job on the quest,and i see where the OLDFRIEND code and the tea set meet!

•  Make it easier to leave squad after a mission, tedious to drag to my icon and then have the option BELOW another option.

•  I wanna see the full detailed list of players when I hit ESC during a mission, not drag the cursor over every single one to see.

•  Add back the top left button to go from Navigation to Arsenal and viceversa without completely exiting the menu.

•  When deploying extractors, the only one with clear text is the last one, the others overlap on the one on their right when trying to see their health percentage.

Stop adding time-wasters in everything

• Upvote 2

Ok seriously DE, WTH were you guys thinking?  Me and like a few thousand other players are NONE too happy about having to put between 8 to 10 forma on our Mesa's and Titania's just to get them anywhere close to where they were. Like with say my Mesa w/Dual Tox's or even w/Synoid Gammacor!  Pisses me the F off that i dumped 5 forma in my Tox's and 4 into my Synoid and now they're just like 2 lumps of cole in tiny Tim's stove. Honestly, I'll hardly ever use either of those weapons on their own, so once again DE bringeth and DE taketh away. You guys seriously need to do more community polling and or soft launches or S#&$ even betas (as ridiculous as that sounds for a F2P game) for your content creators before going live with what you've given us today! Yes there is lots to love about this update, but the main thing for us is PROGRESSION and when you take away that from us with absolutely no compensation for our investments, it's going to piss people off. Please, re-think the Exalted strategy cuz right now it sucks, BIG time. That's just my opinion anyway not that it really matters, but hell i'll vent about it, why not!? 

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

wanna hear a joke? DE!

But jokes aside DE, you just love milking your F2P game don't cha? in the last couple of updates or fixes as you would like to call it, players have lost hundreds or even thousands of plat investing into weapons and frames only for you to throw out the window with a simple hotfix with no apology, compensation or even an ounce of remorse.

now here you are again, lazy, shameless, and arrogantly getting players to reinvest into Exalted Weapons. does your shame know no bounds? do you even admit your mistakes and assume the responsibilities? no, you don't. arrogant bunch who have no regard for players, and know this, we are the success of your game. what we can give, is what we can take back.

maybe i should just drop an email to Mr. Alex Xu of Leyou just for fun without regards for you just the way u have no regards for us. shameless!

Edited by Acehall

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed not transferring back to your Warframe when <spoiler> dies while you are in Operator Void Mode. 

What do you mean 'fixed'? That's how every other Warframe works. Pls revert this 'fix'. 

Ed. Plus there is a problem with using Transference on <spoiler> when you are in a group. Instead of <spoiler> teleporting to your location when transferring back into <spoiler>, YOU are being teleported to <SPOILER>'s location..

Edited by ngrazer

Operator->umbra transferrence is broken, not touching him until it's fixed

Why is it that Khora's Venari still is able to EQUIP the exact same mod as your other PET?!? WHY IS THIS STILL A THING!? KHORA'S BEEN OUT FOR SO LONG AND THIS ISN'T FIXED YET!?!?!?!?!?

WHY is it still a thing that Venari isn't buffed by the hunter set mod bonus!??!?!?!?!?!?! I'm so tired of asking s o much and nev er getting an answer - I just guess you might now - but for whatever reason this still isn't fixed - I've spent more than 200k endo to have a copy of every single mod I needed to also equip on Venari but that is just #*!%ing useless now. 

I've tried talking with respect back on the days Khora was released, because even back then this was an issue - you don't seem to care that it is an issue though. But now I'm getting really tired that this is something that hasn't been fixed yet! Khora has been out for quite a while now and still there are these minor irritating bugs with her that you don't seem to care about fixing.. why is it that this still has to be an issue?

Really fantastic quest. Honestly i was skeptical about the rewards (no spoilers) as it was a bunch of awesome stuff but i was concerned i would not be able to keep it.

Spoiler

Like this is how awesome Umbra is so play as them for one or two missions, then never again. Or you can have an umbra skin/ Nikanna skin but not frame or the real weapon.. Thankfully DE is not like other game companies who are so greedy they will make you pay for content they cut out (so you can buy it).

Thankfully the people in the chat said you do so wow thanks SO MUCH DE! This was a great quest with an AMAZING amount of reward(s) (at least from my point of view)

Also really nice work on the UI.

Edited by Hyday

no more words:

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

• Upvote 1

I finally managed to update WF only with VPN enabled. My country is banned or what?

Edited by Kraitharch

Here is link to solution

3 minutes ago, Veers said:

no more words:

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

Here is link to solution:

If I use Umbra go into Operator and back to Umbra my FOV gets reset back to Normal since the last patch.

now the warframe launcher fail... it said update fail it will come back shortly? what happened

Sorry, but new UI is bad. Recolor itself is ok, but it's extremely uncomfortable to browse inventory now since too many icons looks identical. Expecially uncomfortable with prime parts - I must hover over every icon to know what is what and how much ducats it worth. 

• Upvote 1