Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2 + 23.0.2.1

[DE]Megan

My most serious gripes with The Sacrifice update: Exalted weapons / cosmetic prices / New UI

---TLDR:---

Ya boi, Greggy, has some issues to raise:

1. Exalted weapons should NOT take this much additional forma. They are an not additional gear that can be used by every frame but and extension of the Warframes they belong to.
  2. Some new cosmetics (Nikana skin, Operator cosmetics) are disproportionally expensive. Their prices should be adjusted.
  3. Some empty-looking screens, lack of names and prices on items, no "Remember my logon details" checkbox, Game Mode type can't be set on a controller.

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed the game crashing a few seconds post-launcher. 

it still isnt fixed, im tryind uninstal and instal game again like 2 days and cant do nothing, any ideas when U will make my log in possible again ?

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Zirazel:

•  Make it easier to leave squad after a mission, tedious to drag to my icon and then have the option BELOW another option.

•  I wanna see the full detailed list of players when I hit ESC during a mission, not drag the cursor over every single one to see.

•  Add back the top left button to go from Navigation to Arsenal and viceversa without completely exiting the menu.

Stop adding time-wasters in everything

I hope DE fix that and bring back the structure frome the tl-button.  The new UI feels / looks like a early Beta on some places 😞

Tbh, we should be able to add and delete polarities from exalted weapons at will, it's really $&*&*#(%&ed that we have to add forma, ALSO, what about those weapons we used 4/5/6 forma just so we could use them with ivara, titania, mesa, etc? I have like 3 weapons right now fully forma-ed that are compeltly useless right now because they were only used to mod exalted weapons.

45 minutes ago, Kraitharch said:

Here is solution. Worked for me:

I from Asian and i playing warframe at cyber cafe since i working here and why must use VPN? If dun have VPN the cyber cafe i play in still able to update warframe soon?

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed not transferring back to your Warframe when Umbra dies while you are in Operator Void Mode.

That was a bug? In my opinion it makes perfect sense, otherwise having a specter warframe seems more of a disadvantage in higher lever content since he'll just get himself killed and constantly force you back into a nearly dead frame

11 minutes ago, AngryShadowNANO said:

having issues with Umbra acting like a specter when using the operator mode also some issues with Tusk Dargyn cannot exit it. 

can't use Umbra to hunt Eidolon Teralyst if the warframe keep getting damage even in void mode by the operator

21 hours ago, -Data-Reaper- said:

Not trying to sound d1kish but it really isnt the same. all those frames you guys are referring to werent part of a founders pack or time limited deal. The reason we're asking for us to be able to do this is simply the fact that- 1. we paid for it, 2. Excal Prime deserves a touch up or something (since he really hasnt had any except a pbr change), and 3. For player who've been here THAT long, we need to see something cool come out of that purchase other than a playable skin. Im just speaking from the eyes of an Excal prime owner/ Vet. is all

Yes hello 5 years in my account, Vet too, could of been a founder but didn't really know if WF would sink or float. I get you're not trying to be rude, but understand this.

You basically donated money to help get this game off the ground, help DE keep the lights on, and keep people from going unemployed. In return, you got your Sigil/Glyph/ExcalP/PrimeWeapons/WhatHave you. Yes it would be cool to  get more out of that donation, but you got what you paid for. I don't mean for that to come off as rude, but, to expect more from that *now* just seems to be a bit of salt now that something came out that's better.

In which comes the problem with an MMO or most online games: Something better always comes out or something gets reworked into being garbage. Just be glad you get to keep your Sigils, ExcalP, SkanaP, LatoP, and your skins as exclusives. Because I'm sure some online games  would happy re-release those kinds of things if it meant profit.

1) can't use mouse to click "OK" when "Session Unavailable." error pops up. Have to alt+f4.

2) When host, Transferring between Umbra Excal and operator is fine. When not host, Transferring between the two results in stacks of Transference Static as well as the camera whipping around.

5 hours ago, IzNoGudr said:

My access to in-game chat hes been suspended since hotfix. 

Now i dont belive that i have been baned from chat, simply becouse, when Red Text asked what is his name, i replyed Piere.

So it must be bug. Right?

You probably offended the kickbot program, you can do it by saying "gay" or posting a WTS in region chat or a bunch of other things

Ban will be anywhere from 24hrs to a week, or longer

Support will tell you they have no control over it

Archived