Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2 + 23.0.2.1

[DE]Megan

First I understand all the work that goes into this game, programming and all that jazz. If its not being said enough we really do appreciate EVERYTHING you do given the history of how DE came to be. Sincerely, I DO mean that no if, ands, or buts about it. Change is hard and admittedly it also brings forth advancement in many shapes and forms. However, when change doesn't bring progress it must either fallback or change again. This is one of those times where you may want to take a step back and listen to the masses on this one and change yourselves. We the players DO NOT like the change to the controller set up that you've implemented within Warframe. Specifically, the key binds and having selected powers bring up a separate menu to then select your abilities is slow and clunky at best. What was so wrong with the way gamers playing with controllers was THAT bad it needed changing. You have 2 aspects of players ones that strictly use keyboard and mouse and those that use controller. Again there weren't nearly as many threads about controllers before these changes where made. So tell me/us (because I seriously want to know) why did you do it? If I weren't so reluctant I would put down my personal email for a reply. I'm not sure how it is for the rest of the players that feel this way but I'll just simply state that my Warframe hours of game play has taken a dip the last month. Members in my clan have quit or stopped logging in. My last hope was shattered after logging in today play the newest quest only to rediscover the issue remains. So, after playing this game for 4 years and waiting for 2 for Umbra...well can't suffer though playing the quest with the way the game is now.

Do you guys also have a problem with Umbra?

•When you start transference your Tenno spawn not exactly where your frame is, and when you go back to your frame while being in transference mode its the Tenno that go back to your frame and not the frame that go to the position of the Tenno like every other frame.

•when you switch back to your frame the game zoom 2 times, just like if you switched back to your frame 2 times. 

Le 15/06/2018 à 22:55, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed not transferring back to your Warframe when Umbra dies while you are in Operator Void Mode

Ohh, so you won't be able to stay in Operator mode more than 10 seconds.. Kinda injust when you see that every other frame can stay in operator mode unless you die.. It delete a big part of gameplay.. :'(

•btw thanks so much fir this quest, it's so amazing and well made, enjoyed it. 

Sorry for spoilers here...but...

Spoiler

Man On The Wall shows up much later after The Sacrifice is complete and talks to our Operator; for me, it happened after I logged on last night to collect my daily login. I was thinking it'd end the same as they did with Chains of Harrow when Man On The Wall pops after the complete card.

Le 15/06/2018 à 23:55, [DE]Megan a dit :

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2

Changes: 

• Updated the new Glowing Sentient Core Decoration description to clarify that it is a Decoration for your Landing Craft. 
  • Using ‘mouse button 3’ in the Simulacrum will now auto add 5 enemies to the spawn list. 

Fixes:

• Fixed the game crashing a few seconds post-launcher. 
  • Fixed Sniper combo not decaying over time and instead resetting to zero.
  • Fixed Naramon Power Spike not decaying combo over time and instead resetting.
  • Fixed Rollers not being affected by Limbo's Cataclysm (or Stasis) if they are already within the zone when its cast.
  • Fixed Euphona Primes bullet spread not being based on the crosshair as a center point.
  • Fixed Gifting a UI Theme resulting in it being instantly auto-equipped.
  • Fixed Baro’s Vendor screen not displaying your Ducat inventory amount.  
  • Fixed Pets attempting to use Pet Beds while you're in the process of placing them.
  • Fixed screenshot folders with 10009 images in them resulting in new screenshots going in your install folder instead.
  • Fixed entering your Arsenal with Excalibur’s Exalted Blade active causing no Mods to appear in the Modding UI. 
  • Fixed clicking a locked Exilus Slot and canceling the purchase prompt locking the UI on the “Please Wait” screen.  
  • Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones not displaying any of your equipped weapons. 
  • Fixed missing UI click sound in some menus when using the Legacy sound option. 
  • Fixes towards the Extractor selection screen overlapping the Squad menu UI and tooltip when hovering over Extractors.
  • Fixed Boosters not displaying in Baro’s inventory if it’s available as an offering.
  • Fixed max enemy cap not being enforced in the Simulacrum. 
  • Fixed icon missing for the Prisma Grakata.
  • Fixed Energy colour element not appearing when you change your Energy colour on an Excalibur equipped with the Chromatic Blade Augment.
  • Fixed UI displaying double Set Mod bonuses when equipped on a regular and Exalted weapon. Set Mods only affect regular Melee weapons.
  • Fixed script crash caused by pressing Config B for a Melee weapon equipped with a Riven while experiencing the previous listed bug. 
  • Fixed a crash when respawning in Wyrmius.  
  • Fixed a script error when using Transference. 
  • Fixed a script error if mission gets cleared while countdown is in progress.
  • Fixes towards a Modding UI script error. 
  • Fixed script error in squad overlay when voting is disabled. 
  • Fixed script error when customizing your Archwing’s energy color while a Warframe with an Exalted Weapon is equipped. 
  • Fixed script error when pressing mouse button 3 in the Simulacrum. 
  • Fixed various Syandanas clipping through Titania’s wings. 
  • Fixed incorrect icons displaying for the Push/Pull option in Decoration mode when using the controller.
  • Fixed being able to equip UI themes you do not own. 
  • Fixed Channeled finishers with Zaws not activating Dispatch Overdrive or Exodia Brave. 
  • Fixed an unreleased Stance Mod finding its way into the Codex (nothing to see here).

The Sacrifice Quest Fixes:

•   Révéler le contenu masqué

• Fixed new Umbra Operator Cosmetics (Umbra Blindfold, Earpiece, Hooded Scarf, and Diadem) missing cloth animation. 
    • Fixed the Skiajata not taking on Custom colors in the final cut scene in the Sacrifice. 
    • Fixed being unable to re-equip Umbra after The Sacrifice quest if you unequipped him.
    • Fixed Umbra’s Skiajata’s muffled audio persisting after chaining Stealth finishers.
    • Fixed the Courtyard Scene’s teleport volumes in The Sacrifice not resetting the player.
    • Fixed Isaah’s lip sync timing. 
    • Fixes towards transmission playing twice in the 3rd hospital memory scene. 
    • Fixed not transferring back to your Warframe when Umbra dies while you are in Operator Void Mode. 
    • Fixed Client’s autonomous Umbra surviving Host migration. 
    • Tweaked Ordis’ in/out transmission sounds for dialog flow. 
    • Fixed autonomous Umbra in Dojo Duels using Conclave loadout. 

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2.1

Fixes:

• Fixed not being able to sell Inventory items if the value is 1 and not being able to stack more than 20 items.
  • Fixed some UI alignment issues. 

The Sacrifice Quest Changes:

Révéler le contenu masqué
  • Polished audio in The Sacrifice memory phases.
  • Improved some subtitle timing in The Sacrifice.

HELP ME i can't move on the last mission WAR INSIDE 

2 hours ago, -ERG-thanos said:

i still get 60 > 20 fps

Had this start happening to me this hotfix, Have vsync on and the FPS actually goes above it for whatever reason while the game itself feels choppy. Playing fullscreen.

I'd like to report a problem with Adding fish to the side tank only.  no idea if this is the case for the main fishtank Vignette).  Just something to consider. 

-You can select and deselect the fish to add.

-you cannot accept nor hit enter to add any fish.  doesn't seem to be an option to click add or enter to initiate adding fish.  

It's not a problem for most.  But I caught my first 36KG fish and it was exciting to Put my Tralok on display.  But to have it not, shot my excitement a bit.

6342793E9C9125401204E7D7633AEF670CD48AE1.    

On 2018-06-15 at 9:55 PM, --Q--Dioxety said:

Would it be possible to have Another look at the approach to exalted weapons and forma?

some frames now need 10+ forms to get back to the power we were already at.

1) giving stance mods bonus capacity

2) for every forma on the frame be able to add a free polarity to the weapon.

10 forma ? on titania i used 2 and she is super op. thats all in your head buddy

Guys i found another bug on excalibur:

when you use your 4 ability, and you are hitting too fast it denny you to jump, you simply cant jump while ulting, please DE fix it, its EXTREMELY annoying, the 4th ability probably dennying more actions besides jumping please take a look on it.

Thank you for your time and pacience,

GG WP

Warframe for me is a lot more bugged than usual ever since The Sacrifice dropped on pc. Whenever I want to go somewhere, the loading time has increased significantly from about 15 seconds to about 3 minutes, my powers lag sometimes when I activate them resulting in the inability to attack for a long time, and whenever I jump back into Umbra from operator mode, the game thinks my operator died, so it debuffs me with transference static every time.

Will you consider fixing these in the next hotfix? (some other players have also told me that their loading time was increased after the update as well)

1 hour ago, zabithwolf said:

I'd like to report a problem with Adding fish to the side tank only.  no idea if this is the case for the main fishtank Vignette).  Just something to consider. 

-You can select and deselect the fish to add.

-you cannot accept nor hit enter to add any fish.  doesn't seem to be an option to click add or enter to initiate adding fish.  

It's not a problem for most.  But I caught my first 36KG fish and it was exciting to Put my Tralok on display.  But to have it not, shot my excitement a bit.

6342793E9C9125401204E7D7633AEF670CD48AE1.    

First, happy fathers day to DE and the fathers who make/made the game possible. You guys at DE are the best.

On to the subject, I'll go ahead and say that the above person has reported the bug, and i'll state that it does indeed apply to BOTH tanks. You have to remove/add all at the same time or it won't work. Please add a confirm button back to the UI in this menu. It would be very helpful.

Another bug of note (still don't understand if it is a feature or what) In some missions Umbra players are able to use transference from Umbra freely, but can be met with a Transference Static if they use the ability again right after (not 0HP, use of 5). This is confusing to myself and a few others, as it only happens SOMETIMES making a bug catch tricky. Also, Umbra does not move from place sometimes in mission, unsure if the bugs are connected, but it's worth noting.

Thank you guys again, this has been an amazing update, and I'm looking forward to the next quest. The Sacrifice was an amazing Quest, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next one.

Warframe0121.jpg

Short_Temper

MInor bug i admit nothing serious, but.

Im no longer able to add Fish to the aquariums

in my personal quarters. It let me remove all my

existing fish, however im unable to but any of

them back.

Again not serious, but for a deco fiend like me

its very iritating

Essa nova interface ficou muito ruim, agora se nós quisermos ver qual é o item no inventário temos que passar o cursor em cima, já que todos os itens tem a mesma forma. Ex: (Chassi, System e Neurovisor) tudo é tem a mesma forma. Por favor coloquem pelo menos a descrição de cada um.

On 2018-06-16 at 5:03 AM, Rankii said:

There's one major bug in the Sacrifice that hasn't been fixed yet.

Reveal hidden contents

I am still stuck with the old annoying Ordis. Please return my simple, to-the-point backup cephalon and make her my primary and only mission support.

Yeah i like what he/she call me "star child".

Archived