[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2 + 23.0.2.1

On 2018-06-16 at 5:03 AM, Rankii said:

There's one major bug in the Sacrifice that hasn't been fixed yet.

Reveal hidden contents

I am still stuck with the old annoying Ordis. Please return my simple, to-the-point backup cephalon and make her my primary and only mission support.

Yeah i like what he/she call me "star child".

• Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2018-06-15 at 5:47 PM, OmniStef94 said:

A bug I noticed on client side.

When switching to Operator and back to Warframe, I instantly get a single point of Transference Static and would stack if I repeated it. Even though my Operator didn't really die. So far I only noticed that this is happening to clients, and not hosts.

I've been getting this too.

• Upvote 2

Can you make umbra tp on operators location instead of operator tping on umbra's location after transference? Thanks in advance, also a on off switch on wasd UI controll and hover on elements its really annoying...

After I weakened umbra and tried to use transference on him, it wouldn't work at all. Pl0x halp. Lmao....after the cutscene the game was glitched with umbra still on the map and asking for you to stun and transference him and wouldn't continue with the quest or extraction.

Edited by Defy209
Edit edit edit

My game crashing out of nowharewhen iam in Bointies, and i lose all my rewards and times. please fix this.Ty

Still need to fix problem exiting from Session Unavailable/Connection lost loading screen. Couldn't press the OK button to exit, had to restart warframe to do so

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, FinlandDragon said:

8xUAsl9.png not mouse rare bug

Session Unavailable/Connection lost loading screen bugs. Also happend to me, cant press enter, and mouse icon not spowing.All not warking. the only way out (alt - f4). please fix this

Edited by MZ5485
  • Upvote 3

I have a bug, every time i go in tenno mode then go back in my wf , i have the transference debuff that you have when you're tenno die

• Upvote 1

Umbra Kubrow Armor bug placed for Bulky size type,

The armor slipped inside the Kubrow's back and the scarf also slipped inside the Kubrow's neck, and not changing size like others Kubrow Armor.

Please Fix this. Thank you.:heart::heart::heart:

Edited by MZ5485

2 hours ago, MegaSparky said:

I have a bug, every time i go in tenno mode then go back in my wf , i have the transference debuff that you have when you're tenno die

same her. just relize it. tenno not even died but still get the debuff on warframe

Edited by MZ5485

I'm disappoint it we keep hearing about the new UI for three months, then surprise the new UI arrived for a log-in screen inventory and the syndicates that's it ?😔

SO ABOUT YOUR NEW UI. lets just say Looking at the instruments i have purchased for Octavia is a new nightmare. They all have their prices still. Even though i have bought two. this is a massive problem when making new songs for her. pls fix

Manually re-entering your warframe causes the transference static debuff to proc on your warframe. So far I've only seen this on Excal Umbra but it may not be exclusive to him.

You fixed the extractor menu background text problem so quickly. Now please revert the UI changes so that a player can immediately see what the extractor percentages are instead of needing to hover the cursor over each one to check. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Titania's Dex Pixia base crit chance is only 10% instead of 15% now. This wasn't mentioned anywhere, is it a mistake?

Wukong's Iron Staff's base status chance is only 10% instead of 25% now. Also wasn't mentioned anywhere.

Please fix this.

Hi

Great game and all but lets get to basics. How about a hotfix to stop Warframe from making Window Firewall from accepting all incoming connections. It would be great!

Thanks for Umbra. its an awesome endgame frame, so was Excalibur, LOL

dear DE please the fix the bug were Excalibur Umbra suffers a transference static debuff everytime the player goes into operator mode

I think it has something to do with player host when I play solo I have no issues but when I play in public and not host this issue pops up please fix love you guys at DE ty.

need new fixes for the kickbot, instead of banning people using the weirdly family friendly terms like "trap", the bot may choose to instead censoring the word and not lead to a world of suffering for the tenno.

When is the next patch I still have missing Umbra and his Skiajati. :S

Edited by Elghinyr