Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2 + 23.0.2.1

[DE]Megan

21 minutes ago, Vincimus said:

You cannot use transference on the target it doesnt always work it just pops you back into your warframe, after you stun the umbra it says use transference well if you stunned it while in transference it just transfers you back to the warframe. Bugged cannot complete ceres

No use update still failed ... miss my warframe 😢

Ok boys after 2 days of excalibur umbra here goes my impressions,

Bad things on it:

-The skill animations are way to long and annoying, it is basicly a downgrade from the normal excalibur wich can cast his 2 while in motion, please change it to be casted in motion please;

-Sometimes when you leave the warframe and come back into it, the camera just spin and you start to look in a diferent direction that you was aiming at ( it is a bug of course);

-The Skiajat nikana is awsome, good looking and all but since its range is short i see no point on building it 😣 ( still builded it just for the funnies ), and it requires something diferent to justify the usage like, why dont you guys make possible to equip exodias on skiajat, that would be a good reason to build it i guess;

-the 4th skill ( ultimate ) is a problem to me since if i cast it too often i cant jump at same time! why in name of god we cant jump while casting a skill, come on boys change it, at least i want to jump while atacking... (it happens when you atacking real fast, spamming the ult);

-In my humble opinion the umbra mods we recieved with the frame should be ONLY able to be equiped at umbra, please dont place it at the other frames;

-Its not related to umbra but surely its valid to mention, the new inventory, sindicate store, ducat sell machine, baro, in other words every single npc that display items like inventory are now lame to use since we cant see the names of the things while dont place mouse over it, PLEASE GUYS IM BEGGING ON MY KNEES change it somehow to display the names;

Good things on it:

-The journey was awsome, loved the cutscenes, the storyline ( i wont give spoilers here ) everything on it shows how hard you guys worked on it, thank you for this gift you guys gave us, was a pleasure to play it;

-The new UI colors are simply awsome i want em all!

-The new sounds, omgawd thank you, finally that metal sound gonne from excalibur ult, THANK YOU VERY MUCH;

-The new cosmetics are simply dope, wish i had enough plat to buy em all, gimme some time and i will soon;

A last thing to consider:

well UI got improved, so why dont you guys increase the size of trade window to fit for example a set of akstiletto prime in a single trade? i mean we have 5 slots but there are equipments who got 6 pieces;

As always, thank you for your time and pacience and for this amazing umbra patch

GG WP

1st mission on Earth where you need scan Umbra bits - they are too small and hidden in the grass without any hints! I've spent more time on this part then all other missions. I was ready to uninstall the game how stupid it was.

And please keep Umbra mods for Umbra only, or better remove these mods from the game completely. It was clearly a mistake, we neither need such power creep nor another mod sets which nowhere to fit. As well as another polarity. Why not to add new nodes to Focus schools or some new Umbra way? BTW still waiting Focus 3.0.

29 minutes ago, K4r4k4s4 said:

1st mission on Earth where you need scan Umbra bits - they are too small and hidden in the grass without any hints! I've spent more time on this part then all other missions. I was ready to uninstall the game how stupid it was.

And please keep Umbra mods for Umbra only, or better remove these mods from the game completely. It was clearly a mistake, we neither need such power creep nor another mod sets which nowhere to fit. As well as another polarity. Why not to add new nodes to Focus schools or some new Umbra way? BTW still waiting Focus 3.0.

bro, there are no games for spoiled brats. this game however, makes the best gameplay because of it's difficulty, and that's the reality of gaming world. face it.

I have been unable to play the game after this update. I’ve sent request for support but that does not help. The game crashes when it starts loading up the login screen and I don't know why. The only thing this update did was sacrifice my wasted life and stuff I grinded for extensively.

there are still few very annoying  bugs with the Sanctuary Onslaught. 

You still can join failed missions.
there is also a bug, if someone leaves the game in the middle of the game and then the host, you are thrown back to the loading screen and loads forever

Please fix the messed up Umbra transference (for clients mostly) fast, it kills all the fun with Umbra for me atm.

- transference malus after returning from Operator (as client, Operator dies?)
- dislocation after transference (as client, you don't end up on your Operator's position but the current position of your Umbra - worse on higher latency
- messed up animation after transference, odd camera behavior (client & host, Mr. Stiffy)

If you combine Warframe & Operator game a lot (void dashing, blasting for finishers on harder enemies etc.), Umbra experience is pretty annoying right now. I put him on ice for now but for very stationary missions.

Sacrifice is surely a failure.. Too bug and sacrifice so many player by blocking us/update failed/ignore our complain/no help currently lot of player are waiting and waiting but after so many days of waiting we only got one reply from a mean person asking us dun spam forums again but be fair to us we are customer and i spend ton of money in this game dun let us lose the faith, all of us want to enjoy the warframe too so DE should be considerate....

•  Make it easier to leave squad after a mission, tedious to drag to my icon and then have the option BELOW another option. The option to leave squad NEEDS to be right below, not the next one under "see profile", who da F. wants to see his profile immediately after finishing a mission?!

•  I wanna see the full detailed list of players when I hit ESC during a mission, not drag the cursor over every single one to see.

•  Add back the top left button to go from Navigation to Arsenal and viceversa without completely exiting the menu.

• Fix the random host migration issues that occur with the host not having anything to do with it.

• Your "sentient" excal crap ruins transference, fix and shorten the time it takes for the frame to be controlled again.

• Give us that goddamn nodachi sword already!

Hi there thanks for the all the fixes,

I just noticed that when you use transference in Umbra and then get back into the Warframe, it most often transfers "twice" and zooms in permanently into the Warframe a little bit. It makes sense if your try it out rather me telling you. Maybe making this process smoother could be in the next hotfix? Thank you for the amazing game! 🙏

Uno_Elemento

Archived