[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2 + 23.0.2.1

On 2018-06-15 at 2:55 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2

Changes: 

• Updated the new Glowing Sentient Core Decoration description to clarify that it is a Decoration for your Landing Craft. 
  • Using ‘mouse button 3’ in the Simulacrum will now auto add 5 enemies to the spawn list. 

Fixes:

• Fixed the game crashing a few seconds post-launcher. 
  • Fixed Sniper combo not decaying over time and instead resetting to zero.
  • Fixed Naramon Power Spike not decaying combo over time and instead resetting.
  • Fixed Rollers not being affected by Limbo's Cataclysm (or Stasis) if they are already within the zone when its cast.
  • Fixed Euphona Primes bullet spread not being based on the crosshair as a center point.
  • Fixed Gifting a UI Theme resulting in it being instantly auto-equipped.
  • Fixed Baro’s Vendor screen not displaying your Ducat inventory amount.  
  • Fixed Pets attempting to use Pet Beds while you're in the process of placing them.
  • Fixed screenshot folders with 10009 images in them resulting in new screenshots going in your install folder instead.
  • Fixed entering your Arsenal with Excalibur’s Exalted Blade active causing no Mods to appear in the Modding UI. 
  • Fixed clicking a locked Exilus Slot and canceling the purchase prompt locking the UI on the “Please Wait” screen.  
  • Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones not displaying any of your equipped weapons. 
  • Fixed missing UI click sound in some menus when using the Legacy sound option. 
  • Fixes towards the Extractor selection screen overlapping the Squad menu UI and tooltip when hovering over Extractors.
  • Fixed Boosters not displaying in Baro’s inventory if it’s available as an offering.
  • Fixed max enemy cap not being enforced in the Simulacrum. 
  • Fixed icon missing for the Prisma Grakata.
  • Fixed Energy colour element not appearing when you change your Energy colour on an Excalibur equipped with the Chromatic Blade Augment.
  • Fixed UI displaying double Set Mod bonuses when equipped on a regular and Exalted weapon. Set Mods only affect regular Melee weapons.
  • Fixed script crash caused by pressing Config B for a Melee weapon equipped with a Riven while experiencing the previous listed bug. 
  • Fixed a crash when respawning in Wyrmius.  
  • Fixed a script error when using Transference. 
  • Fixed a script error if mission gets cleared while countdown is in progress.
  • Fixes towards a Modding UI script error. 
  • Fixed script error in squad overlay when voting is disabled. 
  • Fixed script error when customizing your Archwing’s energy color while a Warframe with an Exalted Weapon is equipped. 
  • Fixed script error when pressing mouse button 3 in the Simulacrum. 
  • Fixed various Syandanas clipping through Titania’s wings. 
  • Fixed incorrect icons displaying for the Push/Pull option in Decoration mode when using the controller.
  • Fixed being able to equip UI themes you do not own. 
  • Fixed Channeled finishers with Zaws not activating Dispatch Overdrive or Exodia Brave. 
  • Fixed an unreleased Stance Mod finding its way into the Codex (nothing to see here).

The Sacrifice Quest Fixes:

•   Reveal hidden contents

• Fixed new Umbra Operator Cosmetics (Umbra Blindfold, Earpiece, Hooded Scarf, and Diadem) missing cloth animation. 
    • Fixed the Skiajata not taking on Custom colors in the final cut scene in the Sacrifice. 
    • Fixed being unable to re-equip Umbra after The Sacrifice quest if you unequipped him.
    • Fixed Umbra’s Skiajata’s muffled audio persisting after chaining Stealth finishers.
    • Fixed the Courtyard Scene’s teleport volumes in The Sacrifice not resetting the player.
    • Fixed Isaah’s lip sync timing. 
    • Fixes towards transmission playing twice in the 3rd hospital memory scene. 
    • Fixed not transferring back to your Warframe when Umbra dies while you are in Operator Void Mode. 
    • Fixed Client’s autonomous Umbra surviving Host migration. 
    • Tweaked Ordis’ in/out transmission sounds for dialog flow. 
    • Fixed autonomous Umbra in Dojo Duels using Conclave loadout. 

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2.1

Fixes:

• Fixed not being able to sell Inventory items if the value is 1 and not being able to stack more than 20 items.
  • Fixed some UI alignment issues. 

The Sacrifice Quest Changes:

Hide contents
  • Polished audio in The Sacrifice memory phases.
  • Improved some subtitle timing in The Sacrifice.

You cannot use transference on the target it doesnt always work it just pops you back into your warframe, after you stun the umbra it says use transference well if you stunned it while in transference it just transfers you back to the warframe. Bugged cannot complete ceres

Edited by Vincimus
bug

21 minutes ago, Vincimus said:

You cannot use transference on the target it doesnt always work it just pops you back into your warframe, after you stun the umbra it says use transference well if you stunned it while in transference it just transfers you back to the warframe. Bugged cannot complete ceres

No use update still failed ... miss my warframe 😢

Ok boys after 2 days of excalibur umbra here goes my impressions,

Bad things on it:

-The skill animations are way to long and annoying, it is basicly a downgrade from the normal excalibur wich can cast his 2 while in motion, please change it to be casted in motion please;

-Sometimes when you leave the warframe and come back into it, the camera just spin and you start to look in a diferent direction that you was aiming at ( it is a bug of course);

-The Skiajat nikana is awsome, good looking and all but since its range is short i see no point on building it 😣 ( still builded it just for the funnies ), and it requires something diferent to justify the usage like, why dont you guys make possible to equip exodias on skiajat, that would be a good reason to build it i guess;

-the 4th skill ( ultimate ) is a problem to me since if i cast it too often i cant jump at same time! why in name of god we cant jump while casting a skill, come on boys change it, at least i want to jump while atacking... (it happens when you atacking real fast, spamming the ult);

-In my humble opinion the umbra mods we recieved with the frame should be ONLY able to be equiped at umbra, please dont place it at the other frames;

-Its not related to umbra but surely its valid to mention, the new inventory, sindicate store, ducat sell machine, baro, in other words every single npc that display items like inventory are now lame to use since we cant see the names of the things while dont place mouse over it, PLEASE GUYS IM BEGGING ON MY KNEES change it somehow to display the names;

Good things on it:

-The journey was awsome, loved the cutscenes, the storyline ( i wont give spoilers here ) everything on it shows how hard you guys worked on it, thank you for this gift you guys gave us, was a pleasure to play it;

-The new UI colors are simply awsome i want em all!

-The new sounds, omgawd thank you, finally that metal sound gonne from excalibur ult, THANK YOU VERY MUCH;

-The new cosmetics are simply dope, wish i had enough plat to buy em all, gimme some time and i will soon;

A last thing to consider:

well UI got improved, so why dont you guys increase the size of trade window to fit for example a set of akstiletto prime in a single trade? i mean we have 5 slots but there are equipments who got 6 pieces;

As always, thank you for your time and pacience and for this amazing umbra patch

GG WP

1st mission on Earth where you need scan Umbra bits - they are too small and hidden in the grass without any hints! I've spent more time on this part then all other missions. I was ready to uninstall the game how stupid it was.

And please keep Umbra mods for Umbra only, or better remove these mods from the game completely. It was clearly a mistake, we neither need such power creep nor another mod sets which nowhere to fit. As well as another polarity. Why not to add new nodes to Focus schools or some new Umbra way? BTW still waiting Focus 3.0.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, K4r4k4s4 said:

1st mission on Earth where you need scan Umbra bits - they are too small and hidden in the grass without any hints! I've spent more time on this part then all other missions. I was ready to uninstall the game how stupid it was.

And please keep Umbra mods for Umbra only, or better remove these mods from the game completely. It was clearly a mistake, we neither need such power creep nor another mod sets which nowhere to fit. As well as another polarity. Why not to add new nodes to Focus schools or some new Umbra way? BTW still waiting Focus 3.0.

bro, there are no games for spoiled brats. this game however, makes the best gameplay because of it's difficulty, and that's the reality of gaming world. face it.

38 minutes ago, K4r4k4s4 said:

Umbra mods for Umbra only

No, keep the Umbra Polarity for Umbra only.

I have been unable to play the game after this update. I’ve sent request for support but that does not help. The game crashes when it starts loading up the login screen and I don't know why. The only thing this update did was sacrifice my wasted life and stuff I grinded for extensively.

there are still few very annoying  bugs with the Sanctuary Onslaught. 

You still can join failed missions.
there is also a bug, if someone leaves the game in the middle of the game and then the host, you are thrown back to the loading screen and loads forever

• Upvote 2

Can you please test Prima Shade on different frames, because it makes everything disappear  (sayndana and armor) leaving only the warframe visable. It's even taking off Excal Umbra's scarf. Thx.

Please fix the messed up Umbra transference (for clients mostly) fast, it kills all the fun with Umbra for me atm.

- transference malus after returning from Operator (as client, Operator dies?)
- dislocation after transference (as client, you don't end up on your Operator's position but the current position of your Umbra - worse on higher latency
- messed up animation after transference, odd camera behavior (client & host, Mr. Stiffy)

If you combine Warframe & Operator game a lot (void dashing, blasting for finishers on harder enemies etc.), Umbra experience is pretty annoying right now. I put him on ice for now but for very stationary missions.

Sacrifice is surely a failure.. Too bug and sacrifice so many player by blocking us/update failed/ignore our complain/no help currently lot of player are waiting and waiting but after so many days of waiting we only got one reply from a mean person asking us dun spam forums again but be fair to us we are customer and i spend ton of money in this game dun let us lose the faith, all of us want to enjoy the warframe too so DE should be considerate....

•  Make it easier to leave squad after a mission, tedious to drag to my icon and then have the option BELOW another option. The option to leave squad NEEDS to be right below, not the next one under "see profile", who da F. wants to see his profile immediately after finishing a mission?!

•  I wanna see the full detailed list of players when I hit ESC during a mission, not drag the cursor over every single one to see.

•  Add back the top left button to go from Navigation to Arsenal and viceversa without completely exiting the menu.

• Fix the random host migration issues that occur with the host not having anything to do with it.

• Your "sentient" excal crap ruins transference, fix and shorten the time it takes for the frame to be controlled again.

• Give us that goddamn nodachi sword already!

Is the transference interference after returning to Umbra from operator intentional?

just testing a thing

OsZAbCm

Edited by Kiljooi
further testing

Hi there thanks for the all the fixes,

I just noticed that when you use transference in Umbra and then get back into the Warframe, it most often transfers "twice" and zooms in permanently into the Warframe a little bit. It makes sense if your try it out rather me telling you. Maybe making this process smoother could be in the next hotfix? Thank you for the amazing game! 🙏

Uno_Elemento

Where is Limbo Prime access already? I've been planning to buy my first PA and throw some money at you folks; hurry up already! :3 :)