Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2 + 23.0.2.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, NaughtyKat said:

Could we get Radial Howl to have the same cast time as Radial Blind please? It's Excalibur's most important ability right after Exalted Blade, and having it gimped in this way on Excalibur Umbra just takes away from what is otherwise an amazing Warframe. Thanks in advance! Love your work on this quest!

You know if you have exalted blade on, you just need to slide and attack to get the radial blind right?

There's one major bug in the Sacrifice that hasn't been fixed yet.

Spoiler

I am still stuck with the old annoying Ordis. Please return my simple, to-the-point backup cephalon and make her my primary and only mission support.

hace 1 minuto, hobbit36 dijo:

You know if you have exalted blade on, you just need to slide and attack to get the radial blind right?

It's nowhere near as good, it has reduced range, duration and I think you can't get finishers of it still. It's basically a waste of energy, unlike actual Radial Blind.

I have 2 questions, why didn't all the frames with abilities that are affected by mods got the moddable threatment? Like ash bladestorm or atlas fists...

Also... Where is the ballas sword we were promissed? And what about new focus nodes?? What is happening? Am I dumb or something? i feel like I'm missing on a lot of stuff you guys said would happen

good work although

Please Change The UI back / or Rework it again. It has got so many flaws its just painful to look at and use :/ 

all the information that would be interesting to know is hidden behind these images we now need to hover over with our pointer it's honestly several steps backwards in  the UI design. 

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated the new Glowing Sentient Core Decoration description to clarify that it is a Decoration for your Landing Craft. 

Yea everything is fine, but why all these new items must to cost 50k standings, and we have daily limitation, so if u going to keep all that items so expensive, then remove that daily limits to be unlimited.

Everything will be much worth if we dont have that limitations, or put that item prices on 5-10k standings!

il y a 4 minutes, hobbit36 a dit :

5 meters for a duration of 6 seconds at the cost of 25 energy vs 25 meters and blinds them for 15 seconds for 50 energy.

Not the same

Archived