Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2 + 23.0.2.1

[DE]Megan

@-Insan1ty- only Warframes with actual proper Exalted Weapons got the treatment, they said as much when they announced the rework.

(SACRIFICE SPOILER BELOW)
To answer your other question:

About Ballas's sword and the new Focus... yeah, I'm just as clueless as you are. The Sacrifice did feel as if it ended on a bit of a cliffhanger (not that I'm saying it was a bad quest, I think it may be my favorite cinematic quest so far), so maybe Ballas's story isn't truly over either, he might come back to life since he's an Orokin and all.

Can we fix the "session not available" screen where the mouse vanishes and the only way to get out of it is Alt-F4 ?? its happened 3 times now for some reason.. Also YOU BORKED THE FISH TANK AGAIN.!! I cant remove fish, can select the fish to be removed; however, the only option available is "Cancel"

14 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

When can XP not reset on a profile after a Forma is applied? This issue is one of the reasons Exalted Weapon Modding and Spoiler Mods are preventing me from min-maxing my gear. It is also frustrating that Titania and Mesa require ~10 forma for the same results as before The Sacrifice.

Reveal hidden contents

Not sure how you need 10 Forma on Mesa, but ok. 

yeah thanks for the update and the conseqent endless host migration AFTER the we should have been safe to end the onslaught... apparently that does not count for host migrations. will i ever see such crаp issues solved in this game? thx for wasting my time anyway...

correction: this ѕhit is not due to the update but it's still not fully fixed bug that i though was history after some hotfixes of the BoS update... great... so doing any onslaught mission when not being the host is a sure way to lose every reward, wasting time due to not being able to lvl-up stuff and then beeing forced to alt+f4 out of the game.

Archived