Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2 + 23.0.2.1

[DE]Megan

I sincerely hope you are planning to make Exalted Melee Weapons have the extra 10 capacity from the stance mod slot.  Or some other workaround to prevent needing to drop another 4 forma or more into each one.  Please?

Nice work on the quest.  It was most enjoyable, and I hope to play it through again soon.

17 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

5-6 on Mesa, and 3-4 on Regulators. Builds are of course a preference (the reason I used "~"), but ~10 Forma for a min-maxed Mesa is not something I just made up. I am talking about a proper Mesa, not Steel Charge and a couple Forma.

Both, Mesa and Regulators are proper and I used 7 Forma, whatever

A bug I noticed on client side.

When switching to Operator and back to Warframe, I instantly get a single point of Transference Static and would stack if I repeated it. Even though my Operator didn't really die. So far I only noticed that this is happening to clients, and not hosts.

(Personaly i like the casting speed of Radial Howl, for the artistic reasons, looks and feels powerful).

Got a  UI bug to report. It seems that myself and a friend of mine (And many others too i think) are unable to add fish into their aquariums in the personal quarters, as that button itself is not present (Maybe you guys and gals forgot to add the button? Or maybe the latest hotfix must have removed it on its own).

49 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

- Umbra's 2 (Radial Howl) is twice as slow as Radial Blind (1.8 seconds, versus 0.9 seconds). It feels extremely sluggish to use, and has no benefit against any enemy that isn't Shadow Stalker or a Sentient drone

the effect it has on sentient drones and Shadow Stalker is in addition to the regular mechanic of Radial Blind.

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Boosters not displaying in Baro’s inventory if it’s available as an offering.

Classic DE! Of course that would imply Baro brought a Booster this time.

Oh, what that steal it is! Classic DE! :crylaugh:

I have to echo the sentiment that some of the Umbra pieces are too expensive.
Nikana Dax is single, recycled weapon skin, yet it has the same price as the Chroma Dynasty bundle (which has an original warframe skin, an original weapon skin, and an original sugatra). I am by no means stingy, but the value proposition is - quite frankly - a little absurd.

Currently cannot trade prime parts at the Ducat kiosk.  If I try to sell any item individually there is some kind of beep and the ducat counter in the bottom right of the screen will flash, but no item is moved in to the sell pile.  

It does allow selling multiples of an item (e.g/ 2 x Paris Prime String) but no singular ones at all (e.g/ 1 x Paris Prime String).

Also is the Equinox theme meant to be a gradianted purple background because that's all I'm seeing (and if it IS meant to be that, it's really boring!)?

I had not issues till after this hotfix but now I can only sell 1 Item at a time in my inventory. The MAIN issue is i cannot sell ANY of my weapons or warframe. When I try it makes a lil nope sound and the credits glow at the bottom of the screen. This is an issue. the Old Ui let us sell many things at once and you in dev streams showed this ui off with it being able to do that but "Better" yet I can't anymore. People Also Need to Sell There Weapons and Warframes. I Hope This Gets Fixxed VERY soon.

Please take another look at Exalted Weapons. It's going to be an even longer trek with Umbra, seeing as there's now nine new weapons to forma, and with the future primes and Excal prime you're looking at six more. Fifteen weapons to dump the golden puzzle pieces into just to make them viable again is a steep hill to climb.

Please add Khora's whipclaw and Atlas's fists to the list of exalted weapons. They function pretty much the exact same way from a modding standpoint.

Please show my ducat count somewhere when I'm browsing Baro's inventory. You have to exit his window and hit ESC to see your ducat count.

Thanks again for working hard on this.

58 minutes ago, Dawn11715 said:

Still no fix for Umbra not being able to use Excal prime helmet.

Why would it? You can't use banshee prime helmet with banshee, or any other prime variant with normal. 

This is no different

Could you please move the squad layout back to being above the "Navigation" button when click ESC? its uncomfortable and way to far to the side.

Also, could you add a button to the starchart to access the manu instead of having to exit the starchart?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2

Fixes:

• Fixed Rollers not being affected by Limbo's Cataclysm (or Stasis) if they are already within the zone when its cast.

After nearly one year ever since POE came, it finally gets fixed...

Unless sensors  are still bugged

Archived