Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2 + 23.0.2.1

[DE]Megan

An issue that has been dragged from other versions is that on Plains of Eidolon, when you are in public mode and someone leaves causing a host migration, fishing and mining gets glitched. Your lures disappear and landing a hit with a spear will not catch it and the circle around the mineral will not show either.

Currently you have to extract and go back in. Going solo is the only way to avoid this it seems.

1 minute ago, Dalton.K said:

I cannot sell any weapon to make space to new ones... how can I buy new ones? I'm without platinum 😢😭😭

sell duplicate rare mods or primed parts in trade chat

**EDIT**

Unless you mean that it's a bug that you can't sell weapons.

Spoiler

Game softlocks during the quest, i think the last part when the operator going "down there alone".. But you need to equip a melee to start the mission.. Sadly you are in a permanent operator mode and cant use the arsenal.

Turn it off n on again works though, allows you to use your frame again and equip a sword

(bug regarding the new quest)

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2.1 is now live!

Fixes:

• Fixed not being able to sell Inventory items if the value is 1 and not being able to stack more than 20 items.
  • Fixed some UI alignment issues. 

The Sacrifice Quest Changes:

• Spoiler

• Polished audio in The Sacrifice memory phases.
    • Improved some subtitle timing in The Sacrifice.

Bug:

as umbra - around 90% of the time - when transferring into operator, then void dashing, and transferring back instead of staying where the operator is, you go back to where you originally left umbra. this doesn't happen as often if you wait half a second after the operator has landed fully.  Also all kinds of funky stuff with the operator getting turned around as umbra turns around during transference. you end up void dashing in the wrong direction. can't reproduce this on any other frame. 

Archived