Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2 + 23.0.2.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, FenrisHellhound said:

Pretty much this. If they do it for Umbra, they would need to do it for any other warframe.

Not trying to sound d1kish but it really isnt the same. all those frames you guys are referring to werent part of a founders pack or time limited deal. The reason we're asking for us to be able to do this is simply the fact that- 1. we paid for it, 2. Excal Prime deserves a touch up or something (since he really hasnt had any except a pbr change), and 3. For player who've been here THAT long, we need to see something cool come out of that purchase other than a playable skin. Im just speaking from the eyes of an Excal prime owner/ Vet. is all

il y a une heure, --Q--Voltage a dit :

5-6 on Mesa, and 3-4 on Regulators. Builds are of course a preference (the reason I used "~"), but ~10 Forma for a min-maxed Mesa is not something I just made up. I am talking about a proper Mesa, not Steel Charge and a couple Forma.

My mesa has i think 3 and regulators 3 .. this isnt the worst  .. But I agree that the fact that they said we wouldnt need more forma .. they lied on that

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2.1 is now live!

Fixes:

• Fixed not being able to sell Inventory items if the value is 1 and not being able to stack more than 20 items.
  • Fixed some UI alignment issues. 

The Sacrifice Quest Changes:

•   Hide contents

• Polished audio in The Sacrifice memory phases.
    • Improved some subtitle timing in The Sacrifice.

I'm just waiting for the hotfix in the future to allow me to replay this amazing quest 🙂

braton prime and cernos prime has got the wrong pictures in my inventory, when transfering out of umbra you can see the cyst on his neck, when transfering back its gone, its is not there cause can not go into infested room on ship to remove it

oh yea i forgot about this 1 thing, when at relay my ship is not ''parked'' at landing pad any more it hovers in the air and other ships are just flying throug it like its not there, using schimitar ship

5 minutes ago, -Data-Reaper- said:

Not trying to sound d1kish but it really isnt the same. all those frames you guys are referring to werent part of a founders pack or time limited deal. The reason we're asking for us to be able to do this is simply the fact that- 1. we paid for it, 2. Excal Prime deserves a touch up or something (since he really hasnt had any except a pbr change), and 3. For player who've been here THAT long, we need to see something cool come out of that purchase other than a playable skin. Im just speaking from the eyes of an Excal prime owner/ Vet. is all

DE_Steve did mention yesterday prior to the update launching that he was unsure what cosmetics would and wouldn't work with Excalibur Umbra, and that it would be looked in to once all the serious bug fixes and stuff was complete, so chances are you will be able to change your Umbra's helmet and skin to Excalibur Primes once the fires have died down from the serious issues.

1 minute ago, XxWarlord2017xX said:

braton prime and cernos prime has got the wrong pictures in my inventory, when transfering out of umbra you can see the cyst on his neck, when transfering back its gone, its is not there cause can not go into infested room on ship to remove it

Probably cyst is start to growin. :crylaugh:

by the looks of it im not the only person who is dislikeing the exalted change some frames now need way to many forma to give Tainan a full build it takes around 16-20 forma witch is insane pls consider either removing the mod cap on exulted weapons or removing the need for forma to add a polarity also can we pls have the stance mods on the melees add capsity like ever other stance mod?
this change as it is now is much more negative for the game then it is positive. also i dont think mesas regulator pistols should count as a exulted weapon he function completely differently

then any other exalted from the fact you dont aim them to the fact your mobility( even with agment) is very limited.    

4 minutes ago, Konachibi said:

DE_Steve did mention yesterday prior to the update launching that he was unsure what cosmetics would and wouldn't work with Excalibur Umbra, and that it would be looked in to once all the serious bug fixes and stuff was complete, so chances are you will be able to change your Umbra's helmet and skin to Excalibur Primes once the fires have died down from the serious issues.

I really hope so, I want a reason to use Excal Prime's cosmetics since his viability is pretty null now. And I do get why people dont want it but them allowing the dex skin to function with it is just the same as if they were to allow this as well. But of course no one complains about that, but thank you for the insight Konachibi! 😁

Controller doesnt seem to work with the board game during The Sacrifice quest. Cannot select to place piece. 
Cannot also interact with some menu options such as matchmaking settings. I'm stuck on public matchmaking with no way to change it.

2 hours ago, Ceph_Fuzz said:

Egg

PS Please change the exalted modding system. I hate that I formad weapons specifically for my exalted weapons only to feel like you have spat in my face. This change was intended to be a positive one that gives players more options, and I totally understand that, I am thankful for the idea. However, the execution I am not thankful for.

I would rather not have this change at all than have to reforma everything and have the hours and platinum I spent made null. I feel like I am being punished for playing the game before this change, and this is obviously not what you guys had in mind with this change.

I would be happy if for every forma you have spent on the frame you get a free polarity on their exalted. I would also be happy with being able to clone polarity slots from formad weapons.

2 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

Umbra's 2 (Radial Howl) is twice as slow as Radial Blind (1.8 seconds, versus 0.9 seconds). It feels extremely sluggish to use, and has no additional benefit against any enemy that isn't Shadow Stalker or a Sentient drone-- and even in those cases, operators can do the same thing anyways regardless of frame choice.

Any chance of making its cast time on par with Radial Blind, just so it's not a straight downgrade?

Reveal hidden contents

Fixed not transferring back to your Warframe when Umbra dies while you are in Operator Void Mode.

That's a shame. I was hoping to be able to stay in Operator mode for more than three seconds, like I already can with literally any other warframe.

When will this be changed lol i really hope it wasn't intended cause that  is just a flat out downgrade

Shooting targets at point blank range and they take no damage.  Unfortunately no video since its not every enemy but

• In Eidolon fight shooting limbs and nothing - not zero, not a number.. clear and obvious direct hits with lanka
  • In Onslaught - using Prisma Grakata - standing point blank face tanking with multiple enemies - they could shoot and damage me but it was like my bullets were phasing right through them.  Other teamates were able to kill them with no issue.  Unfortunately I only had P.Grakatas equipped so couldn't test if I could melee them or anything.  Was about 2 enemies per wave it would happen with

Also: Loadout BEFORE going into Onslaught was Volt/Prisma Grataka/Helios Prime.  Obviously helios doesn't come along for the ride however in Onslaught he was still scanning away.  He scanned multiple enemies on multiple waves.  Watch him scan a crawler here:

Archived