Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.2 + 23.0.2.1

[DE]Megan

Bug: When the "connection to session/host lost" message comes, I'm unable to get past the "Ok" with KB/M and with controller and was forced to Alt+F4.

ALSO: The "time stamps" from chat messages are gone. I'd love it if you could revert that and activate it again. It can sometimes be rather important to see the time of when something got written, so thank you in advance.

Fixed the game crashing a few seconds post-launcher. 

^ yes tytytytyty! after 10 tries it keep crashing i just wanna login >.< Thanks! 

Hi. I haven't played Sacrifice yet, but my concerns are about the new UI. 

Not sure if you know:

- When selecting a new extractor on the planet the text is in the background. Makes selecting a used extractor too long of a process.

- The new UI doesn't let me know immediately if piece of equipment is maxed or not. This is by far the worst change. The immediate knowledge is taken away from the player. The changes did not affect Arsenal UI, for which I thank you.

- You have fixed the issue where a rare resource would not leave an afterglow as did golden mods. Now it does. Thank you very much. Now the jolly co-operation can flow much more easily.

- Someone else already stated that the need to hover over other players' glyphs, in order to find out their MR and frame is non-functional and obscures the information available with the previous UI. 

Why isn't ability to select old UI preset for the player? I do not wish to blame. I wish to know. 

There is a bug where falling off the map makes the screen purely white until completing the mission. 

Spoiler

The void demon is still there is I were to move to another part of the orbiter.

Keep up the great work the Sacrifice worked perfect for me. Only bug was a visual glitch for the face in the ending. 

hi, is there a way to update the game from Steam instead of the launcher? it looks like only a couple of pleople has this issue, it download at 100 - 200kb/s instead of using the 3mb/s i have... is there anything i can do to make it go quicker? thanks for your time

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

•   Hide contents

• Fixed new Umbra Operator Cosmetics (Umbra Blindfold, Earpiece, Hooded Scarf, and Diadem) missing cloth animation. 

If we must have the extra length of scarf with the 'U' on the hooded scarf can you at least make it so it doesn't clip on stuff like it does now. ....although personally I prefer it without the scarf bits like it was when I bought it (guessing that was a bug)

edit: can we get either the colour channel changed or the ability to colour the scarf separate to the primary colour, we might not want the scarf to be the same colour as the operator suit which is what happens with some of the suits, especially varida.

Not sure if this has been answered yet, but...

Exalted weapons can't take Blood Rush or Maiming Strike now, not even Gladiator Rush, but it's odd how Drifting Contact is there.

I know Exalteds used to pair baddly with Blood Rush and all +combo timer, but Maiming Strike? or has it been unusable all this time? I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

Archived