Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] The Sacrafice appreciation thread.

Muminidas

Hello fellow Tenno and whoever from DE who is reading this post.

After all of this Umbra/ Sacrafice hype has settled down and we received our long awaited quest and update, some of us has already completed it. This post will be a little long becasue I want to express how I feel now and how thankfull I am for this amazing experience that Sacrafice quest was.

Second Dream gave us goosebumps and shocked many.
War Within was an epic journey to the top of beautiful snowy peaks, our reward for the hardships we went through because of Grineer Queens and the revelation of our powers.

.... but this quest, this Sacrafice, for me, a person that has rly vast imagination, for person that tries to identify with the protagonists of the story he follows.
With every cutscene of Sacrafice, with every sentence of Ballas, with each detail in paralysed Umbra Dax's room, I tried to understand how he felt, as I looked in Ballas direction I felt pure hate for that fictional character. For what he did. I was growing impatient and curious of what is about to happen. Every single metaphor. Every word of honour and respect from Umbra's son. This feeling of helplessness of what he could have felt in that moment. 

The realisation that he spent last few thousand years wandering as a mindless and ragefull beast, trapped inside this "cage", with only this tragic memory to relieve. No inner serenity. With only the guilt to feel. To suffer for eternity. Then this culminative point happens, we as a Tenno show up there, this scene under that tree. To ease his suffering, to help him accept.
First time in my life I cried so much in front of a monitor, while playing video game.
I don't know who was the script writer, neither I knoiw who was responsible for the music in that scene but from the bottom of my heart I thank you. For this amazing experience.
For all these feelings and this mindblowing, yet incredibly moving story.
THANK YOU!

Kind regards from an adult that cried like a baby for the first time since long time  🙂

I think that because Umbra exhibits sentience, he should be the first warframe to walk inside the ship on its own as a second guest... assuming he does not bump into walls. He should also talk with the Operator, if he is capable of that, after all, he is a person, transformed into a Warframe. Not just another Warframe in the closet.

Yet for all this, i made a topic with had this question (but I have already questioned before); who are the true parents of the Operator? I find odd he has no portrait or memory of them. Amnesia much?

Edited by .Stormtopia.