The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Catalyst/reactor - Credit Version!

Fourdee

You dont want something that will give you 15points extra?

You dont want something that will use up your 5million credits?

DE will still make money. If you actually read the OP, you would see the Platinum version would still be king.

Does it matter?

Now people are less willing to spent plat for potato. Since they got an alternative. It might not be as powerful, but it's still useful and it's free.

Look everybody, we just discovered a new mey-mey face that's really funny lol XXDDDD let's post  it everywhere!!! lol it's sooooo funny! xddddd

You guys are worse than the entirety of 9gag merged together with Imgur. Please get a sense of humor.

h.jpg

Try Memedroid instead. The thing is full of reposts. 

Does it matter?

Now people are less willing to spent plat for potato. Since they got an alternative. It might not be as powerful, but it's still useful and it's free.

Does keeping a player base matter? Really depends if DE just want easy money, or, a good "balanced" game for all types of player wallet sizes.

I love it how people have "liked" this more than the idea of something buyable with credits.

Honestly, if you "expect" something not to happen, it wont.

No wonder this game is over monetized, the community accepts it with open arms, lol.

It's because the community understands that without that monetization there would be no game. Why can't you understand that?

Does keeping a player base matter? Really depends if DE just want easy money, or, a good "balanced" game for all types of player wallet sizes.

DE has given us Potato Alerts. The majority of my potato are from Alerts. I only brought like 3 or maybe 4 Catalyst and 2 or 3 Reactors with platinum.

The rest are all Alerts. I have over 15 weapons with Catalyst and every Frame with Reactor except Excalibur and Trinity which I currently don't have. I still have 2 Reactor BP sitting in my inventory.

That is how much Potato I've gotten through Alerts alone. The rest of my plat went to slot and color palette. I forgot to mention all 3 of my Sentinel also have reactors on them.

Edited by ThePieBoy

It's because the community understands that without that monetization there would be no game. Why can't you understand that?

Does the community(you) also understand that without players, there will be no monetization?

By creating a "middle ground" item, it encourages people to stay, and, still offers a purchasable upgradeable option.

Does the community(you) also understand that without players, there will be no monetization?

By creating a "middle ground" item, it encourages people to stay, and, still offers a purchasable upgradeable option.

Dude Potato are in the Alert System what more do you want? Everything to be free and handed over?

This game is generous enough already as a F2P. Go to any of F2P games and the first thing you'll notice is many of stuff you need to pay to get. Warframe doesn't aside from Accessory and Slots. Some of the Accessories like Melee Weapon skins, and Helmet are Alert drops as well.

Only thing that is a pay to have is Sentinel Accessory which is only for looks, slots and 2x Affinity and Credits. Everything else is obtainable with patience. So stop complaining. Every game require Patience. Even MMO like WoW requires patience if you want the best weapons and armor. If you don't have patience don't play these kinds of games.

Edit

Extra colors for your warframe and weapons also require plat but that is only for looks.

Edited by ThePieBoy

This game is generous enough already as a F2P. Go to any of F2P games and the first thing you'll notice is many of stuff you need to pay to get. Warframe doesn't aside 

I played Tribes Ascend alot and put £30 into it without question, the ONLY things that had to be purchased with real money were:

- Visuals items (textures etc)

- Sound packs

- Private clan servers (cough ps4 dedicated servers, PC not, where did your money go today!)

- none of the "alert", or "login" reward, chance based, gimmicks.

Iam not scared of spending money, but, i like to know what game iam putting it into before i do.

Warframe needs a little compromise and less focus on forcing platinum purchases. Its puts me off.

Theres only so many times a player will wait for chance(alert/login rewards) before another game comes out.

Dude Potato are in the Alert System what more do you want? Everything to be free and handed over?

By adding a credit purchasable item that gives you 45p, technically, the 60p Platinum version still costs money.

So no, everything will not be free, but, a more balanced basic option would be available to all.

Edited by Fourdee

It ain't happenin.

^This plus you just need to forma if you really need those 15pts mod capacity. We already have auras and if DE will accept this suggestion then there's no point on buying the platinum version. Also they are already giving away potatoes  after every livestream so just be thankful.

You know what's funny, we accept that we need to buy or wait for a rare alert for a potato in order to actually have a useful warframe which is the foundation of this game. They basically take that foundation and strip it and make you buy it or wait for that rare alert. Yet we accept it. Taboo to complain about it.

I understand they need to make money. People's lives and their family's don't live decently for free. I get it, but frames shouldn't have to be potato'd especially since they added forma into the mix. Forma wasn't even NEEDED. It's still not, just another cash grab for people wanting to max for content that only exists in endless defense which is mind numbly boring and a waste of time if you're expecting rewards for it.

Again, I don't see a problem with wanting to make cash, which is needed to make a better game, but frames should have every slot available from the first time it's built.

Go ahead and hate, but it's true.

Edited by Krazy8s

ok i think this guy does not have enough forma to get the ideal build he wants without 45 points...seriously...once u demand for 45...u might as well ask for 50...then 60.....oh wai-

30 is fine for f2p. if u want to do alerts, go for it and look for a potato to boot up to 60.

you are just making sorry excuses for ur own inconvenience....now, if u want to fit in 45 points worth of mods, try putting a few forma before mouthing off that this game is too strict on pay2benefit.

Edited by rangeless

You know what's funny, we accept that we need to buy or wait for a rare alert for a potato in order to actually have a useful warframe which is the foundation of this game. They basically take that foundation and strip it and make you buy it or wait for that rare alert. Yet we accept it. Taboo to complain about it.

I understand they need to make money. People's lives and their family's don't live decently for free. I get it, but frames shouldn't have to be potato'd especially since they added forma into the mix. Forma wasn't even NEEDED. It's still not, just another cash grab for people wanting to max for content that only exists in endless defense which is mind numbly boring and a waste of time if you're expecting rewards for it.

Again, I don't see a problem with wanting to make cash, which is needed to make a better game, but frames should have every slot available from the first time it's built.

Go ahead and hate, but it's true.

Quit complaining. The frames are free in the game so why complain that slots should be free too? So yes, I'm going to hate.

Wow the arrogance to make such a claim. Well look how many players have been and are currently playing the game. That proves that you're wrong, we don't need this proposed system to keep players. The only players who will leave are whiners like you. Good riddance.

Edited by EetNotErn