Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simple Wukong Buff

(PSN)The_Boshy

1. Increase his sprint speed. He is a melee frame. Give him a way to close the gap better. 1.05 should do the trick.

2. Allow Defy to have knockdown resist. More of quality of life change, while defy is active have it display how many times it will work over the ability icon.

3. Cloudwalker should INCREASE his move speed not reduce it. Also make the animation from entering the cloud faster or give it immunity. Make it drain or timed. Not both. Make it so Melee Combo Multiplier does not decay while in Cloudwalker. Allow him to cast his Iron Staff and Defy in Cloudwalker.

4. Add puncture damage to his staff. 75% impact 25% puncture seems appropriate. This will apply to both his Iron Jab and Primal Fury abilities 

5. New passive. Don't get me wrong his current passive is cool, but lacking. I suggest you make his passive similar to Rage or Hunter Adrenaline. Say 15% of damage to health is converted into energy. This would play into his Defy and Primal Fury abilities.

Leave more suggestions bellow. Thanks for reading.

Edited by (PS4)The_Boshy

i really want to see a Primal Fury stance overhaul.

first off, each button push in the basic combo does only one hit, even with the spins and such. it makes it a really bad stance...

Falling Oak Buster E E E E
Spinning Crash Technique* E E  Pause E E E E
Rolling Boulder Rush* E E RMB +E E E E
Cyclone Lightning Strike* E E  HoldE E E E

is how it is but here is how i think it should look

Falling Oak Buster E x2 Ex4 EImpact b120%
Spinning Crash Technique*

Ex2 Pause E E Ex2 E x3/100%

Rolling Boulder Rush* Ex2 RMB +Ex2 EImpact b150% EImpact b 150% E8?cb=2015081117430410?cb=20171102215516200%
Cyclone Lightning Strike* Ex2 HoldE150%  Ex3 E200% E200%

so first two button presses are combined into one, allowing combo selection much easier. the first two strikes are annoyingly fast and hard to time for the pause and hold. Additionally, hits now have procs and damage multipliers, as well as hitting multiple times as the animation would imply it can. the SCT throw is now radial, as is the spin in Cyclone.

The Procs and damage bonuses on the hold combo are now more set in stone, while the two harder to pull off combos have AOEs and multiple hits.

10?cb=20171102215516

8?cb=20150811174304

beyond this, i want to say that your other ideas are really good.