Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Spoiler) More Creepy Ghost Operator

Tepoji

Today the Ghost Operator appeared in my ship but actually spoke, he was talking about Isaah. I've got some screenshots.

I didn't get the whole conversation but this captures about all of it.

Spoiler

40E509879F9AB95D0BD347144F904C7A36EDCF42

Spoiler

EC1D9B190B3E2092B59993297FE37F00FA5A1307

Spoiler

FC5F42C98151E0729BBBBFCC0B8E392CFEC1055C

Edited by Beast_Of_Omega

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Goddamn. So it has a unique interaction with Umbra ay? I'm kinda hoping Helminth does as well, there's nothing there yet but maybe a fully grown cyst will do the trick.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I guess we will have to wait and see in a few days to find out if there’s any unique dialogue between Umbra and Helminth.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

I was thinking the exact same thing. I guess we will have to wait and see in a few days to find out if there’s any unqiue dialogue between Umbra and Helminth.

The current dialogue is the same generic stuff you hear when approaching with a standard frame :thinking:

Come on cyst, our hopes and dreams lie with you.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

The current dialogue is the same generic stuff you hear when approaching with a standard frame :thinking:

Come on cyst, our hopes and dreams lie with you.

Yeah, that makes sense with a standard warframe. I’m just hoping that there is some unique interaction between Helminth and Umbra.

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

some unique interaction between Helminth and Umbra

That's what I mean, Helminth just says the same generic stuff to him right now (you can cheat your way into the room with Umbra).

The unique interaction will likely come from the cyst, if at all.

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

That's what I mean, Helminth just says the same generic stuff to him right now (you can cheat your way into the room with Umbra).

The unique interaction will likely come from the cyst, if at all.

Yeah, you got a point. You never know though, DE added unique dialogue between the operator and the doppelganger, so it’s a possibly that there could be a unique interaction between Umbra and Helminth, once Umbra has a fully grown cyst.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

8 minutes ago, dont_hug_me_im_goth said:

Actually, important question, what's all y'alls alignments? I'm mostly moon-aligned.

d27409de3b.png

I have a theory.

I'm in the middle, slightly leaning to the sun side.

I already posted this elsewhere on another one of these threads but I thought I'd mention, that it seems to me only now that the Operator has lost multiple important people (Issah/Lotus), and is particularly vulnerable, do they actually acknowledge Walley, and respond to him. It would make sense if this entire time the Operator has been ignoring him, not mentioning him to Ordis / Lotus etc. Hence Walley teasing them, the ethereal laughter, and weird poses they do prior to this.

Maybe only now are they willing to indulge him, and to me it seemed less like a cruel tormenting thing, and more of a "remember that and learn from it" sort of comment.

My alignment is true neutral, I believe the alignment meter remains irrelevant.

Edited by Viktoriana
Karma Meter.

47 minutes ago, dont_hug_me_im_goth said:

Actually, important question, what's all y'alls alignments? I'm mostly moon-aligned.

d27409de3b.png

I have a theory.

I am semi moon aligned, actually more neutral than moon... I believe my operator had a different conversation... I could be wrong.

3 minutes ago, Viktoriana said:

I already posted this elsewhere on another one of these threads but I thought I'd mention, that it seems to me only now that the Operator has lost multiple important people (Issah/Lotus), and is particularly vulnerable, do they actually acknowledge Walley, and respond to him. It would make sense if this entire time the Operator has been ignoring him, not mentioning him to Ordis / Lotus etc. Hence Walley teasing them, the ethereal laughter, and weird poses they do prior to this.

Maybe only now are they willing to indulge him, and to me it seemed less like a cruel tormenting thing, and more of a "remember that and learn from it" sort of comment.

You all remember chains of harrow? what the man in the wall said? "When you are alone, you'll need a friend even like me."

5 minutes ago, Viktoriana said:

My alignment is true neutral, I believe the alignment meter remains irrelevant.

That's what I was thinking, too. And I have a sneaking suspicion that Wally will play a major role in the next cinematic arc.

Damn yeah, I thought I was onto something for a while but ah well. 

3 minutes ago, Strkiller16 said:

You all remember chains of harrow? what the man in the wall said? "When you are alone, you'll need a friend even like me."

Oh boy oh boy I can't wait to see what DE does next with him.

I know for sure that I will be replaying the Sacrifice the moment we're able to, to see if I can trigger this event again. It seems scripted, and the scripting isn't entirely stable at the moment since when he first manifested for me Two of him appeared, then after he spoke with me and dissolved away he left the clone behind and it stuck around until I restarted the game. (I just replayed the Chains of Harrow as well, and two of him spawned there too.)

Hopefully DE will ghost patch this soon.

1 minute ago, dont_hug_me_im_goth said:

They wouldn't have included three choices in the Sacrifice if they had intended on ditching it.

I was surprised to see the choices in The Sacrifice, so maybe I heard wrong or they changed their mind.

got it earlier today full moon aliment talked to my gf about it she has 2 thoughts 

1: it was umbra using us as a speaker to talk at the man in the wall operator or the operator is suffering from that damage ordis mentioned trying to look at umbra's memories since one part of the quest "he is going to kill my-his son" so the operator is showing some signs of identity confusion though it may have been a fluke and just pure confusion from what was seen 

2: probably wrong it was just you and umbra talking but tone doesn't give that off so we lean more one