Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILER] Doppelganger Operator has new dialog after The Sacrifice

OrangeKing64

On 2018-06-15 at 7:53 PM, OrangeKing64 said:

So I go back into my orbiter and get into some new dialog from that doppelganger operator

DO: Feeling better Kiddo?

Operator: I killed him. I killed Isaah.

DO: Is that what you think?

O: Yeah

DO: Good *Vanishes* 

Tell you what that was pretty cool. That may not be exactly what they said so any different info would be cool  

THAT'S SO COOL!!!

8 hours ago, Shokyaku666 said:

Tbh I have no idea, the leaks may or may not be real so I would advice not to take them as actual truth.

We did not permanently kill him. As I noted before, this is part of established canon so far. Get Ordis's memory fragments done and go review his memory logs. When he was the "Beast of Bones" his last act while living was to kill at least part of the Orokin council in a suicide run. They literally laughed it off and reveal that they've been killed MANY times before and they will simply resurrect themselves.

He is dead but not gone. That is why Natah took his body.

12 hours ago, GhostSanta said:

I have literally never seen this doppelganger outside of the jumpscare at the end of War Within.

I feel like i'm missing out.

Close to that for me too. Three times in total for me and I managed to miss the transmission one at some point. It would be nice if he/she was chilling around the ship a good 40% or so of the time and we could actually interact with him/her and actually talk. That would probably be... enlightening.. for at least some information. Also keeping in mind that he's been around since pretty much the beginning of the Tenno, he'd probably qualify as a canon dispenser pretty well.

On 2018-06-22 at 2:44 AM, Cortanis said:

Close to that for me too. Three times in total for me and I managed to miss the transmission one at some point. It would be nice if he/she was chilling around the ship a good 40% or so of the time and we could actually interact with him/her and actually talk. That would probably be... enlightening.. for at least some information. Also keeping in mind that he's been around since pretty much the beginning of the Tenno, he'd probably qualify as a canon dispenser pretty well.

I just think it'd be nice if he appeared again since War Within.

For me it was a one-off quest jumpscare.

• 2 weeks later...