Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So i was leveling weapons and then

TheEnderboss

1 hour ago, TheEnderboss said:

ok but tenno said "I killed him"

And in the quest, when you and Umbra link up, the Operator says something like "He's going to kill my son" but then corrects himself. It's clear that the whole reverse transference thing is screwing with them.

By the tone of the voice I got a feeling the operator was being asked to confirm what she believed, but what she believes and the manner of the reply may be hinting that someone was not actually killed, but its good if the operator believes that.

It seemed deceitful, malevolant.

Maybe there is going to be more to this story....

4 hours ago, SastusBulbas said:

By the tone of the voice I got a feeling the operator was being asked to confirm what she believed, but what she believes and the manner of the reply may be hinting that someone was not actually killed, but its good if the operator believes that.

"I killed Isaah"

"Is that how you remember it?"

"Yes"

"Good"

I'm going to go more along the lines of thinking that Umbra's memories are melding with the memories of your operator. These are Umbra's memories that the Operator accessed during the quest, not the memories of the Operator, so why do they suddenly starting using 'I' when talking about events that happened to Umbra? DE's hinting at something deeper in the connection with Umbra than the other Warframes in the game.

On 2018-06-17 at 12:39 AM, (PS4)watt4hem said:

When they were in the green world, at the end, they kinda symbolically merged. Guessing their minds are beginning to merge as well too now.

Oh NOW IT MAKES SENSE THE VOID DEMON THINKS WE ARE the un-named dax

4 hours ago, TheEnderboss said:

Oh NOW IT MAKES SENSE THE VOID DEMON THINKS WE ARE the un-named dax

Nah, i think void daddy knows, instead, we thought we were umbra. I mean, that's probably why he asked "is that how you remember it?" Like to just confirm it, and we said yes.

or maybe, we didn't say we killed isaah, but instead we referred to the creepy child guy as isaah. 

Both options work in a linguistics sense. but i think the most logical answer is that we think we actually killed isaah our selfs.