Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good on the New Patch

Greyknight666

I just like to say good job on the new story element and on Umbra DE. Keep up the good work, wish I could make tennocon.

After skimming through some of the threads and looking around. In my opinion/theory. Umbra frames will be copies of Prime Frames just with the extra umbra polarities and the umbra mods are for their usage, not really suppose to be used on normal frames but DE isn't going stop you from trying. Umbra mods together might seem like a power creep but that might just because their intended to be used together on the umbra frames and probably to break up the builds everyone uses. Use the umbra mods with a umbra frame or go use a normal frame with the normal mods. I predict their not going make umbra mods for all the core mods just for that reason. You need to sacrifice something to use the new shiny toys.

At base Umbra excal is the same as excal prime just with the added AI passive and bonus vs sentinels. I'll admit the AI needs work and possible some type of damage reduction happening for it while your not riding the frame. And as for the abilities they feel roughly even with normal excal though i haven't put in too much time with the new exalted weapon changes yet to get a firm feel. I just know Umbra gives me a good excuse to run around as a operator and finish up leveling amps.

As for the mods and how expensive they are just think of it this way. Warframe is a free to play game. Free to play equals very grindy. If you don't want to grind endo pay the money. I know its a blunt opinion but thats just how I feel about it.