The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could you NOT give out the next Umbra frame so easily?

xXRAZIEL855Xx

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

ExcUmbra had to be given to the players. Their accord to Chinaframe is that they couldnt sell it or make it a drop item. Then they just gave it to you.

This is like picking your very first frame and weapons: its a freebee.

They are now free to make us work ourselves to the bone to get the next Umbras.

And the truth comes out. Thank you.

You are not getting the truth, my friend. FOR Making Excaliber Umbra Actually UMBRA you need to MAX out 6 LEGENDARY MODS. Which require 3 hours of framing EACH.  If de locks behind umbra like nidus and harrow then on top of it as ask use to max 6 primed mods just to make him different from Excaliber then people will burn their office.

Edited by RainMarvel

Il y a 22 heures, xXRAZIEL855Xx a dit :

That's literally what i said i quite literally said in the post to let this be the ONLY Umbra aquired this easily. Also i've only actively been playing my PC account for a week and went from MR3 to MR9 and completed the whole cinematic quest line pretty easily it isn't that hard to do.

Yeah you know the game and the mechanic of the game and if you did it in 7 days it mean you spend plat or you played all day and even there it's hard to believe since you need to lvl a lot of thing to get mr9 (7 frame or 21 weapon) do the entire star chart without real mod and do the second dream, war within harrow,and the sacrifice ( still no real mod) to fight sentient and umbra to get umbra.

Don't know you but the guy who is able to do that i'll give him is umbra he deserved it

I feel it was their way of saying thank you for playing the game. Play through the quests so far and beat this one. I feel after the previous quests of waiting hours for the parts to be completed to progress the quest, its a little bit of a change. 

On 2018-06-16 at 12:59 AM, xXRAZIEL855Xx said:

I mean I was thinking more of a mission itself that's harder than the final stages of the sortie.

There is literally nothing you can make as a challenge in Warframe that is not able to be cheesed to hell without gimping the entirety of the game's content to do so. Warframe powers can trivialize, Mods can trivialize, weapons can trivialize. This is the exact thing the Raids ran into. Once people found the trick, it was over.

On 2018-06-16 at 12:58 PM, Croix_Bartel said:

You earned it by being skilled enough to beat The Sacrifice. The thing is, if you beeline straight to the mission from TWW, CoH, and Apostasy Prologue it will NOT be an easy quest.

This ^

I finished tww on 26 hours, and sacrifice at 30 hours (on my pc account). If you don't grind out side of the story quests, it is hard (i am a mr5 with a barely modded mag, boltor, and broken war, with a mote).

On 2018-06-16 at 6:51 AM, xXRAZIEL855Xx said:

I'm an active Warframe player in-game on PS4 and PC and I have never made a post until today because I'm worried that Umbra will just become the next Prime. I'm all for the Umbra frames but what i'm not for is just giving them away like at the end of The Sacrifice. Personally in my opinion (notice i said in my opinion I don't speak for the community) I don't want Umbra to be easily acquired through just grinding or trading with other players. I would like to see Umbra implemented as a way of saying "I have the skill to earn this Umbra frame" currently when I see any prime frame "I think oh that's cool I should buy it next time I have some plat"

tl;dr

Acquiring an Umbral frame should be challenging but rewarding not trade-able, not buy-able, impossible to taxi the challenge, and most importantly not based on RNG like the other frame. You can monetize it buy selling accessory packs based on the frames just like you did with Excal Umbra you know how this community likes their fashion.

I found the quest reasonably challenging, and with the time I had it was two evenings of play to complete, and difficult due to using the basic Mote Amp on a rarely used Operator that I am still clueless with.

I enjoyed it, I died a few times when I used sub optimal gear, and like everyone else I now have a load of stuff to re-forma and continually grind the Endo and Credits for since the Sacrifice Patch. So feel the grind difficulty adequate.

Some players fly through these missions, like every other mission. Others will be unhappy as you do need reasonable kit or skill to breeze through it.