Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change Excal Umbras Passive

(PSN)kurasauchiha

He dies INSTANTLY on higher lvls. 

Making operator mode unusable when playing Umbra in endgame or even lvl3 sortie for that matter.

Either make him immortal and make his dmg irrelevant or remove that part of the passive altogether.

It’s s h i t

Edited by (PS4)kurasauchiha

If you are using Energy Conversion, he also turns off the Exalted Blade you have been maintaining for ages with EC buff, meaning you cannot use Magus arcanes to heal yourself. 

At the very least give him 10/15 sec of shut down before he goes out being the silly AI that he is

Fun fact: at first he just turned into normal warframe immobile and invulnerable state after running out of hp, but DE changed that in a hotfix.

It really needs to be changed back so his passive is a perk, not a drawback. And while we're at it, could his AI be more like it was when he was an enemy in Sacrifice? He was an aggressive badass who knew how to use melee, like an excal should. Now, well.. it's decent as long as he doesn't decide to just stand or run around doing nothing else

2 hours ago, (PS4)kurasauchiha said:

Damn really? Why the hell would they change that?? 

Apparently it was a bug.

They should have just pulled off a Bethesda and embraced it as a  f e a t u r e.

It's particularly funny since it sounds like he's supposed to be this big anti-sentient man, but he might actually be the single worst frame in the game to take to Eidolon fights since he'll just constantly die and pull you out of operator

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Says the player loggin as a PS4 Player.

First of all I play on both pc and PS4.

secondly: you don’t need to play PC to realize that umbras passive is s h i t on mid to high lvls. 

The only people denying that are those playing starchart only and never ever going above lvl 100

2 hours ago, Aeuce said:

Apparently it was a bug.

They should have just pulled off a Bethesda and embraced it as a  f e a t u r e.

In defense of Bethesda, we would at least be able to mod the issue out of the game.

I agree with having his AI changed to be like it was when you had to fight him. He stun locked the f**k out of me. I was rather arous- I mean amused.

25 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

It's particularly funny since it sounds like he's supposed to be this big anti-sentient man, but he might actually be the single worst frame in the game to take to Eidolon fights since he'll just constantly die and pull you out of operator

Yeah and not only is his howl's change utterly useless, and in fact a downgrade given the longer animation, but I also just finished forma'ing his blade and he is just as fast as the normal excalibur at killing Lua sentients.

8 hours ago, (PS4)kurasauchiha said:

He dies INSTANTLY on higher lvls. 

Making operator mode unusable when playing Umbra in endgame or even lvl3 sortie for that matter.

Either make him immortal and make his dmg irrelevant or remove that part of the passive altogether.

It’s s h i t

I mean you have to build him right lol. He is sentient dude. He is not a prime or regular frame.

34 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

I mean you have to build him right lol. He is sentient dude. He is not a prime or regular frame.

No build can save him on high lvls once you use operator mode. 

Also, are you implying that just because he’s not a prime or regular frame, he shouldn’t be able to do high lvl missions? 

Firetruck outta here bro

4 minutes ago, (PS4)kurasauchiha said:

No build can save him on high lvls once you use operator mode. 

Also, are you implying that just because he’s not a prime or regular frame, he shouldn’t be able to do high lvl missions? 

Firetruck outta here bro

I am not lol I am simply stating he is shipping for the new content (sentient system). Also maybe radial blind before switching for a brief moment. Radial blind against sentients will be super meta with operator.

Edited by Vladimir

29 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

I am not lol I am simply stating he is shipping for the new content (sentient system). Also maybe radial blind before switching for a brief moment. Radial blind against sentients will be super meta with operator.

Alright, I see where you’re coming from but I don’t think a radial howl before every operator mode switch should be necessary.

there are much better solutions