Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

REPLACE LOTUS

Dzarael

PLEASE give us something insted of fake Lotus on the missions. It could be syndicates, Ordis, Teshin, Operator him(her)self whatever. Or shut up button, becose i do not want to hear the one who left me alone

Personally, I wouldn't mind so much... except for the constant glitching.  It's eleventy billion times more distracting and annoying than she ever had been before.  If that's the best fake Ordis can do (Does he not have RECORDINGS he could play back?  Sheesh.)  I'd rather he just not pretend and just do it himself.  Or just about anyone else.  I'd actually put off my story advancement until The Sacrifice came out to avoid getting Fake Lotus, and now that she's apparently going to be with us for god knows how long... I'm getting increasingly desperate for ANY kind of alternative.

Same here, I'd like to just have Ordis too. Though I like the idea of Syndicate voices, I'd love to have Ergo Glast talking to me on missions. I'd also love to have a faction voice during Invasion missions too, maybe Vay Hek for the Grineer and Alad V for the Corpus, just to change things up a bit.