Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[spoilers] only one thing I didnt like about the sacrifice quest

kubbi

And thats that its not replayable. Other than that I loved it. I know there's no new mechanics or grind as usual but thats one of the things I liked. Just plain good old lore. Its a nice change of pace and I'd like to see more quests like this.

Now a bit about the story. We have learned that warframes used to be people who turned into what they are because of the Helminth infestation. What I'd like to know now is who were all the warframes before they turned? Were they kidnapped or did they volunteer to be experimented on although I doubt its the latter. I hope each and every single warframe gets his own quest where you learn about their past.

1 hour ago, Trapzz07 said:

If it was replayable, people can build a bunch of Excalibur Umbras, sell them for credits and make use of the new Warframe slots.

There is this thing called "coding in a quest flag to state you have already obtained umbra so the next umbras slot would be temporary" If DE can make a warframe break the logic of the UI system so it can choke my operator i'm sure they can do that.

Or did you forget what it means to be a developer or even have programmers on a game development team?

Also you cannot even sell Umbra

Edited by Vilemyre