Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syandanas and Attachments adjustment settings.

AllFiery

Please, add a feature where we can move and place which part of the back of our Warframe we would want our Syandana be and which rotation we would want our attachments be. Also, a feature where we can put 2 Syandanas in a Warframe.

This will be great for fashion framing and making Warframes look more fabulous and awesome... Awesomely Fabulous.

I know this feature may make people do crazy and silly looks, and the Dual Syandana may cause the game to lag or not, (The Dual Syandana may go) but I really wish I could edit the attachments and Syandana more the way I want it to look.

Edited by Trapzz07

I agree with having an option to move their position around because some syandanas are so far away from the back of the warframe and i would like them to be closer. Or further down/up. But having 2 syandanas is... no please.

4 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Honestly, 2 syndanas would not look that good at all. They would clip through eachother so much that you wouldn't be able to appreciate either. I already have trouble finding good syndanas for umbra for a similar reason.

Yeah, but if you’d use the right combinations of Syandanas, it wouldn’t look that bad, especially if you can adjust their placement.

by the way, try the Yamako Syandana, it fits okay in my opinion... I used the Prisma Yamako one.

Edited by Trapzz07

Just now, Trapzz07 said:

Yeah, but if you’d use the right combinations of Syandanas, it wouldn’t look that bad, especially if you can adjust their placement.

by the way, try the Yamako Syandana, it fits okay in my opinion... I used the Prisma Yamako one.

Yeah Yamako prime is the one I went with in the end. 

• 5 years later...