Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Hysteria or Warcry bugged?

Vohim

i got many opinions about Hysteria but this time i'll focus on one , Attack Speed

I have noticed  firstly that when  I use warcry sometimes the attack speed buff wears off but the timer remains and goes up   with eternal warcry augment

secondly Hysteria I noticed it seems to have an attack speed harcap , it gains no attack speed   probably like 5-10%   when i used 260 strength warcry  while having hysteria modded with fury or primed fury and berserker  , there was no diference when i removed  either fury or  berserk or even dropped power strenght to 170 and used warcry , I noticed this because  the same dint happen to my regular melee weapons  i clearly go from mobile  blender  blade whirlwind  to fast melee 

unfortunetly i dont have  friends so i havent tested if volt's speed buff overrides valkyr's  mysterious speed hardcap

also i gotta test because i think the attack speed cap thing only  happens on the default EEE  swipes , right click eee might get booster  so i will test that later 

If this helps, my understanding is that triggering hysteria nullifies any stacks of your combo... For no good reason... And isn't effected much by berserker. As for warcry... I think you're just "getting use" to how the weapon feels when berserker and warcry are active. I could be wrong, but as someone who is mainly a valkyr player, warcry just stays up, and you stop noticing te buff from berseker because everythings a crit....

There are exceptions. I am curious what your weapon is... There are some weapons that appear to have a significantly reduced interaction with berserker... Claws for one don't appear to get more than a marginal benefit.

seeming how valkyr's exalted are claws that might be a possibility as well , but so far i tested with galatine prime, Arca triton, Lesion, Twin krohkur,Nikana, will test fist weapons and claws next  after trying   hysteria's Right click combo  

well only tried venka and so far it   blew up to ludicrous speeds 

However    for about a minute  it was acting odd  it was speeding up  the right click combo  on Malicious raptor but the  finishing stab  was slowed  , after a bit it then stopped slowing down and became the ultimate slash stacking machine  dicing through active lvl 130  corrupted bombards with nothing but the stance berserk  primed fury and warcry , i could record the stuff but  youtube takes  half an hour to  an hour to upload 2 minute clips 

back to hysteria

as expected the side swipes  from  e comboes  have a hard cap,  the same  goes for the initial  one two side swipes of the  hold  right click combo but the rest of the combo  does gain bonus speed  as well as the ground finisher 

56 minutes ago, Retepzednem said:

i got many opinions about Hysteria but this time i'll focus on one , Attack Speed

I have noticed  firstly that when  I use warcry sometimes the attack speed buff wears off but the timer remains and goes up   with eternal warcry augment

secondly Hysteria I noticed it seems to have an attack speed harcap , it gains no attack speed   probably like 5-10%   when i used 260 strength warcry  while having hysteria modded with fury or primed fury and berserker  , there was no diference when i removed  either fury or  berserk or even dropped power strenght to 170 and used warcry , I noticed this because  the same dint happen to my regular melee weapons  i clearly go from mobile  blender  blade whirlwind  to fast melee 

unfortunetly i dont have  friends so i havent tested if volt's speed buff overrides valkyr's  mysterious speed hardcap

also i gotta test because i think the attack speed cap thing only  happens on the default EEE  swipes , right click eee might get booster  so i will test that later 

That got to be a bug with the Eternal War Augment and Hysteria. With the Eternal War Augment, I've gotten that bug rarely but it's noticeable. With Hysteria's Hard Cap, Both that and Eternal War's bug tend to happen in a Squad for me. When i'm in Solo, it works fine. It could be a issue with not being as host.

3 minutes ago, VPrime96 said:

That got to be a bug with the Eternal War Augment and Hysteria. With the Eternal War Augment, I've gotten that bug rarely but it's noticeable. With Hysteria's Hard Cap, Both that and Eternal War's bug tend to happen in a Squad for me. When i'm in Solo, it works fine. It could be a issue with not being as host.

the warcry bug does happen without hysteria but yeah it is  rare, its just the few times it does happen its a disaster because it  for some reason it seems to also cancel out berserk's speed buff too so yeah might be a host issue  like when doors stop  acknowledging   players altogether  

I just ran a defense where warcry only affected enemies in range on initial cast. First time i've used valkyr since update 23. I'll do more testing but it seems broke to me. Was using the warcry augment.

Edited by AvatarX76