Natah must Die! (Spoilers)

purdo84

So Lotus tried to kill us.

I want that helmet OFF my ship.

I want Ordis to STOP simulating her.

She lied to us.

She betrayed us.

She used us.

You shouldn't of done that Space Mom because now we have to kill you as well.

Our life has been a lie and it's time for the Tenno to take control of our destinies. No longer will our strings be pulled. No longer will we be used as weapons, pawns for someone else's agenda.

We are now the defenders of the origin system. The sentient threat is real and they will be coming. We must be ready for them. Billions of lives will be depending on us to defend the system from the inevitable invasion. 

We must come together Tenno, for our strength lies is each other. 

For the Origin system.

For the Tenno Nation.

Death to Natah!

Edited by purdo84
Added spoiler to title

12 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

Lotus needs to get her Lotus helmet back on and her tubes re-connected to her head. That's (i really want to say definitely) probably the main reason she's so... Careless and evil right now. TL;DR: the Lotus helmet cares more about us than this new Lotus 2.0

Lotus 2.0 looks pretty cool, but I would like her to be back on our side. Fauxtus just isn't the same...

The lotus we saw Was not the lotus at all. It was True Natah.

Margulis' essence (memories and emotions) appears to have been stored into the Lotus helmet. Ba-phuc-llas disconnected her from Natah. But this still leaves what happened in Apostasy questioning; she was in Margulis' body. Slowly turning her back into a Sentient (explaining why she has a humanoid form) on the Sacrifice final mission. 

Give us Nyx Umbra so we can brainwash Sentient part of her away. Shoo!!

Edited by Daziri
Typo fixing

12 minutes ago, Archeyef said:

Lotus 2.0 looks pretty cool, but I would like her to be back on our side. Fauxtus just isn't the same...

She does look cool, but I miss pre-Natah Lotus...

edit: also i don't know how much more i can take of purple Lotus Ordis telling us what to do, I'd rather have normal, blue and see through Ordis than... That.

Edited by LightningsVengance

1 hour ago, purdo84 said:

We are now the defenders of the origin system. The sentient threat is real and they will be coming. We must be ready for them. Billions of lives will be depending on us to defend the system from the inevitable invasion.

I can't take this seriously knowing that I have killed over 2.6 milllion inhabitants of the Origin System.  Some defenders we are...

I wouldn't be so sure. She sends us the vision. And though she says 'this is what I am' her voice tells a different story. It's pained, held back. And when she's returning her voice is pretty much dropped completely under all the effects.

Something's controlling Space mama. Whatever that something is, either Ballas, Hunhow or 'Mother', I plan on tearing THAT limb from limb. Unless it's Ballas, in which case I'll honor Orokin Symmetry and give him a stab wound on the other side of his chest as well. Provided they fixed the last one.