Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phorid is a pushover

(PSN)Chel-El

Phorid assassination has become more like a sprint to the battleground then to extraction 

Is there anything we can do to make Phorid more challenging for squads?

Admittedly, I did spend significant time fighting it on solo but on pubs it’s too easy 

13 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

It won't likely get any changes until the actual Infested invasion boss gets made.

Can't wait for this honestly.

It would be cool to be given the choice to help the infested in invasions, like how you can side with the Corpus or Grineer in their respective invasions.

i know he's a pushover, but can some explain to me why his screams cause vision problems? this makes NO sense to me, and is quite annoying!!! if this is trying to make it more challenging, it is not working. it is more an irritating annoyance, that kinda of discourages anyone from bothering with the assassination missions. if u want to make it more challenging, add 1 or 2 more of them, and make them work as a group. Or make it so he/she is invulnerable, like the other assassination missions, until it attacks with its quills - exposing a momentary weak spot.  

14 hours ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

Phorid assassination has become more like a sprint to the battleground then to extraction 

Is there anything we can do to make Phorid more challenging for squads?

Admittedly, I did spend significant time fighting it on solo but on pubs it’s too easy 

Yeah Phorid is easy mode. Sortie or not, he just get cheesed just like Sergeant. DE would probably buff him so he would be a tankier Juggernaut

Edited by VPrime96