Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed to join session. (Host Unreachable)

AirDyson

Every time I try to join someone's session I would be unable to and the popup saying failed to join session (host unreachable) would appear. It won't hinder my public gameplay, I can still matchmake, but it's weird that I can't join someone's session if it's through invites. I have only encountered this issue after the newest update. Anyone else know any fixes or anyone having the same issue?

I started having this issue just before The Sacrifice update dropped. Accidentally reset my settings to default and now I can no longer receive or send invites. However, chat and public matchmaking works fine. Made a support ticket but so far none of their solutions seem to be working.

37 minutes ago, Hoofenshnozzles said:

I started having this issue just before The Sacrifice update dropped. Accidentally reset my settings to default and now I can no longer receive or send invites. However, chat and public matchmaking works fine. Made a support ticket but so far none of their solutions seem to be working.

I'm not sure if it is already happening before The Sacrifice, because I haven't been playing in a while. Chat and public matchmaking works fine too me as well. It's just very odd how issues like these are popping after updates.

I have same issue going on as well since last Monday and not 1st time either, it also happen couple months ago i did send support ticket back then but it didint helped eventually this issue was resolve by it self...Up till recently im not sure what's cause of it either