Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

pherliac pod blueprint. UPDATE I just got one.. NM

Oldman_Klegg

Update. Was about to call it a night when I went on a Capture Alert. I did not know it was infested, I just needed the endo and credits. In the heat of battle we called up a juggernaut while trying to kill the target who was in a puddle of infested mobs. Everyone left for extraction and I came across the juggernaut on the way so I stopped and killed it and the blueprint dropped. Just my luck to make a post minutes before a drop after grinding a solid week.

Help a frustrated Tenno please.

I am trying to do the Jordas Precept and I have been killing Juggernauts for a solid week now. I must have killed more that 40 or 50 by now and nothing. You cannot imagine how frustrated I am. WTF is going on with this quest? I am farming Eris. I have killed a few Juggernauts in Void Fissures and a few in Derelict exterminate and nothing but other parts and no pherliac pods, blueprints or anything useful. 

I can't waste any more time on this quest. But I want some closure. So I am asking if anyone else is having this issue or am I doing something wrong? 

The quest says and I quote "Harvest Pherliac pods from juggernauts" 

No pods drop. I found that this text is wrong because you need the blueprint. But the blue print does not drop either.

I don't know if DE reads these forums. But if you do can you please fix this mess.

Edited by Unit301

Believe it or not I just got on on an Alert mission like right now. I was in a group and we pretty much accidentally called up a juggernaut. Everyone else went to extraction and I stumbled across it on the way and stopped and killed it and the blueprint dropped. 

2 minutes ago, Unit301 said:

Believe it or not I just got on on an Alert mission like right now. I was in a group and we pretty much accidentally called up a juggernaut. Everyone else went to extraction and I stumbled across it on the way and stopped and killed it and the blueprint dropped. 

I am glad luck finally decided to work with you. I know the pain of having to hunt for those sometimes elusive Pherliac parts. On that note, I think we should be able to turn those parts into an infested sidearm or shotgun someday. It just feels right to do.

15 hours ago, Urlan said:

I am glad luck finally decided to work with you. I know the pain of having to hunt for those sometimes elusive Pherliac parts. On that note, I think we should be able to turn those parts into an infested sidearm or shotgun someday. It just feels right to do.

Wow that is a great idea. You should take this to DE. Infested weapons are a great idea. Even if we are able to infest a current weapon to add toxic damage it would still make this grind feel like it is worth it.