Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want the old Exalted system back

WaveOz

When they first announced this new system i thought that it was going to benefit us in one way or another, i could also see where people were coming form when they were complain about it. It is only now that the resent update brought that rework that i realize how right these people complaining about the change were. Not only does it takes extra forma to upgrade the exalted weapons, it doesn't even gives you extra xp nor removes the capacity cap to these weapons.

This update feels more like a ripoff than a QoL change. good thing I've only upgraded the new umbra exalted blade. which has showed me how much of a pain in the ass upgrading all the other exalted weapons will be

CHANGE IT BACK!

Edited by renatro

12 minutes ago, renatro said:

When they first announced this new system i thought that it was going to benefit us in one way or another, i could also see where people were coming form when they were complain about it. It is only now that the resent update brought that rework that i realize how right these people complaining about the change were. Not only does it takes extra forma to upgrade the exalted weapons, it doesn't even gives you extra xp nor removes the capacity cap to these weapons.

This update feels more like a ripoff than a QoL change. good thing I've only upgraded the new umbra exalted blade. which has showed me how much of a pain in the ass upgrading all the other exalted weapons will be

CHANGE IT BACK!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrE-0j5dYDYkwDDXRBDr2

I agree that this system has increased the need for forma but what were you expecting?

These are exalted weapons, they need to be modded, and they need a lot of investment. Most are just very salty about their time/effort into formaing a weapon 7-8 times just for the exalted ability to take effect. Which is given, because those players wanted that power. At the current state exalted weapons are quite strong without forma. But if you want to push boundaries and limits and crank up your damage to the max, then yes. Go forma

In my opinion, I think this was a good change; having to choose an exact set of mods on a certain weapon to get the maximum use of the power. Now you are free to customize, and whats the worst thing that can happen? You get to keep your 7 forma Lenz. 

The current system is better. But it would've been nice to receive a little forma bundle or something... I think I'll have to spend over 20 formas just to fit the mods I want on my exalted powers. Its a lot of formas....

17 minutes ago, renatro said:

Not only does it takes extra forma to upgrade the exalted weapons, it

Two or three forma.  And that's if you are min/maxing to the extreme or using Titania.  All the others only need one or two if that much. 

Stop overreacting and making crazy demands.  Neither will help you.  

3 minutes ago, Cayde_Six6 said:

The energy drain on Mesa sucks after the exalted weapon changes  4.13 energy drain on Peacemaker modded with  130% eff; Excal 130% eff ,energy drain 1.75 WTH?

You can't compare it to excal, Mesa's has always been higher.

44 minutes ago, renatro said:

CHANGE IT BACK!

Howl all you want, it won’t bring the new syatem back

16 hours ago, Kulgia said:

I used to have my Excalibur equipped with Nami Skyla Prime for its attack speed and maximise it with mods (2.00+ with Berserker). Now it's just 1.35+. Feels so friggin slow.....

It never took the attack speed of your melee weapon... =/

This has done nothing but allow us to buff our exalted weapons however we want.

If you don't want to mod them, you don't have to; but now the mods that aren't effective on exalted weapons can no longer be placed on the weapon, meaning that they can only become more powerful.

18 hours ago, CalcualtedMurderMachine said:

having to choose an exact set of mods on a certain weapon to get the maximum use of the power

Unfortunately that is still the case, Gladiator's set bonus only increases by having it on your melee weapon, not your Unique one. The bonus however is still applied to the Unique weapon.

Basically, you're still going to end up using your melee as a stat stick, and fill it with 3 Gladiator mods whether it benefits the weapon or not. 

And if we're talking maximum power then don't forget Exodias, which require you to have a Zaw equipped. 

@Streaky_Haddock, above response aplies to you as well.