Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old UI bug in Orbiter still there

No_Quarter

I have been playing this game since just before PoE was released. Since I can remember it there is an issue where you like stop looking at your collection of mods, press ESC to leave and UI bugs out and you cannot do anything.

In old UI there was a button to open pause menu. That's was the only thing I could click and it helped me move to arsenal or something and evade the bug. Now it is impossible, I just have to ALT+F4. And it happens way more often now while I did not change anything on my system since I started playing Warframe. It is very frustrating, I do not mind small bugs but this ruins the fun.

Please, give me option to refresh this. I do not need bug fixed, just let me go around it and not force me to exit game twice in 10 minutes, give me chat function to force this bug to reset or whatever, let me activate my operator, anything please? Bring back the button I can click on? Anything

PC specs: FX-4170, some ASUS 990 chipset mobo, R9 270x, 16GB HyperX Fury, 3 hard drives, XFX 650W PSU and sound blaster sound card.

Not sure if it is somewhat relevant but I have my riven capacity at 91/90 so I get that message all the time...

yeah still happening. the whole new UI is more annoying than anything before you could just click the menu from the corner and get unstuck. also someone had the bright idea of removing cursors from loading screens which makes it so you can't click ok on host migration and get stuck.